- Properties For Sale
- All Properties For Sale
- Upcoming Land Auctions
- Private Listings for Sale
- Colorado Land for Sale
- Nebraska Land for Sale
- Kansas Land for Sale
- Dryland for Sale
- CRP Land for Sale
- Hunting Properties for Sale
- Irrigated Land for Sale
- Pasture Land for Sale
- Ranches for Sale
- Rural Homes for Sale
- Water Rights For Sale
- Feedlots / Dairies for Sale
- Upcoming Equipment Auction
- Commercial Real Estate
- Search By Map
- Under Contract
- Sold Properties
- All Properties SOLD
- Auction Properties SOLD
- Private Listings SOLD
- Colorado Land SOLD
- Nebraska Land SOLD
- Kansas Land SOLD
- CRP Land SOLD
- Dry Land SOLD
- Hunting Property SOLD
- Irrigated Land SOLD
- Pasture Land SOLD
- Ranches SOLD
- Rural Homes SOLD
- Water Rights SOLD
- Feedlots/Dairies SOLD
- 2011 Properties SOLD
- 2012 Properties SOLD
- 2013 Properties SOLD
- 2014 Properties SOLD
- Browse By Map
- Under Contract
Land Auction Login Instructions
Already Have a Log In? CLICK HERE..
Reck Agri Realty & Auction provides live webcasts of our land auctions
(Internet broadcast of the live auction begins 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.)
Reck Agri allows our buyers to view and bid on our live land auctions from the comfort of home or whever the buyer might be located during the auction. Our online auction and bidding platform greatly extends the reach of our auctions by allowing more buyers to bid on a property, regardless of location. If you live in another state or cannot attend the auction in person, or if you are simply curious to see how the auction process works, Reck Agri invites you to create an auction login, and sit in on our next live land auction.
With this innovative client service, you can:
- Watch auctions live, without bidding. Bidding is not necessary to participate in our live auction webcasts. (Live Auction Broadcasts begin approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled auction start time.)
- Watch auctions live and bid online from your computer. (Register to bid at least 2 business days prior to auction.)
Step 1 : Follow These Instructions Below to Create An Account
To watch one of our live auctions — whether or not you choose to bid — you first must create an account and obtain a USERNAME and PASSWORD. Click here to CREATE AN AUCTION ACCOUNT. Be sure to record YOUR USERNAME and PASSWORD in a safe place so you have them available to access current and future auctions.
If you would like to watch an auction but not participate in bidding, you can create a user name and password as outlined above, then just go directly to the auction log in page. Click here to LOG IN. Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD. Click on the VIEW LIVE AUCTION button for the upcoming auction. The Live Auction Broadcast will begin approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled auction start time. See Sample Auction Video at the bottom of this page!
If you decide that you would like to bid on an auction, follow the instructions in Step 3 to register for approval to bid.
Step 3 : Register to View Auction and Participate in Bidding
To participate by bidding in a live auction, you first must register for approval to bid.
- Click here to complete absentee bidder registration form for approval and submit to Reck Agri Realty & Auction via fax at 970-522-7365 or email to email@example.com. Contact Marc Reck at 970-522-7770 with questions.
- Click here to LOG IN
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Upcoming auctions will display on the right of the screen.
- Select the Bidder Approval Button for the auction you wish to participate in with online bidding. (When bidding online, you must register for each auction separately, but you will always use the same USER NAME and PASSWORD.)
- Complete the information requested and click the register to bid button. You will receive a confirmation email saying that you are registered. Auction administrator will approve you for bidding and contact you with a bidder number within 1-2 business days.
- On auction day you can log in to bid up to 30 minutes prior to the auction start time.
- The live auction screen will look like the picture to the right. There is a red "place bid" button below the chat message box. As the asking bid changes, you will be able to click the "place bid" button to submit your bid. The auctioneer and bid screens will display on your screen so you know where we are with parcel bidding at the auction. Do not rely on audio and video for bidding. Internet speeds can vary depending on your connection. The bid table and chat message is the fastest response for bid submission. If you have any problems bidding during the auction Calli for bidding assistance:(970)520-9225 and (970)520-5656.
- Good Luck!
Reck Agri Realty & Auction provides Internet services to allow online bidding and live broadcast of our auctions. Reck Agri Realty & Auction is not responsible for interruption, loss, or speed of Internet service that would affect the ability for the bidder to submit a bid and the auctioneer to accept a bid.