It’s easy to login and bid online.
You can join our live auctions from anywhere and feel like you’re part of the action. Watch the sample live auction video below for a preview of what you’ll see when you join in for a live land auction.
How it works.
Live auction online broadcast begins approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled auction start time. Listen to the auctioneer and watch the message box and auction table to follow along and/or place a bid.
Be part of the action in 3 easy steps.
STEP 1: Create a username and password
To participate, go to the auctions property page at www.reckagri.com and click on “Bid Online”. Register New User or if you have already created a profile, login. Save your username and password in a safe place so you can access them in the future to join other auctions.
STEP 2: Login
Simply login for any scheduled auction to listen to the auctioneer and see the bid table. Logging in doesn’t allow you to bid.
STEP 3: Bidder Registration
If you do wish to bid, select Bidder Registration for the land auction property you wish to bid on and review the Detail Brochure online or call our office to get a hard copy. Register to bid and test the audio on your device at least 24 hours prior to the live auction for online bidding approval.
A few tips.
- Login with PC, Mac, Tablet, Ipad or Cell Phone.
- Devices more 2 years old may not work for audio and video.
- Log in using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browser. (MS Explorer or Edge does not work.)
- Access website with wireless or direct high speed data. Slower internet speeds or poor cell phone service may not work.
- Audio is muted when auction window opens. Mouse over the video box to play and pause.
- Refresh your screen periodically to restart audio and video. Upon refresh, click sound back on.
- Adjust the volume directly on your computer or phone.
- You may need ear phones to hear audio on a smart phone.
If you are attending the live auction you may register to bid on location.