OverviewThis property is sold
Quality ranch style home in the country located approximately 10± mi south of Dailey. The home features 4 BD/3 BA with a full basement and attached garage. Rare opportunity for a rural home with enough acres to run a few head of livestock and/or horses (adjoining 182± acres available for $162,000). Minutes from paved highways yet far enough out to enjoy some peace and quiet. Outbuildings include a large barn with 15± stalls and additional storage space as well as a quonset with concrete floor – perfect for storing a few toys! Located the Haxtun School District.
- Logan County, CO
- 4152 County Road 91, Haxtun, CO
- 44± acres (TBD by survey)
- Adjoining 182± ac of pasture also available for $162,000
- Expansive ranch style home with full basement
- 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Large livestock barn with 15 stalls
- Several pens for livestock
- Quonset with concrete floor adds additional storage
- New domestic well
- Located in the Haxtun School District
- MLS # 953572
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
Quality ranch style home with acreage located 10± south of Dailey. Minutes from paved highways yet far enough out to enjoy the country lifestyle. Located in the Haxtun School District.
Pt SW1/4 Section 10, Township 6 North, Range 48 West of the 6th PM, Phillips County, CO
Good funds at closing.