Many possibilities! This 40.73± acre property features an expansive 4BD/3.5BA modular home with full basement along with multiple, large outbuildings. The home had a new roof and A/C units installed in 2020. Heated shop/garage includes an office and half-bath. There is also a large 13,000+ Sq. Ft. horse barn that could be set up with 7-10+ runs – finish and set it up to suit to your needs. A brand new 40′ x 112′ building provides even more storage for your equipment and toys! Located 12± mi S of Wiggins just off Hwy 52 on paved road and approximately 1 hr to DIA and other Front Range locales! Great opportunity for home based business with high speed fiber-optic Internet service. Zoned Ag.
- Morgan County, CO
- Great location for home-based business
- 40.73± acres that abuts to open farmland
- Modular 4BD/3.5BA home with full basement (2,686 Sq. Ft. on main level)
- Heated Shop with office and half-bath (6,700± Sq. Ft.)
- Horse Barn designed for several stalls/runs (13,000+ Sq. Ft.)
- New 40' x 112' storage shed (4,480 Sq. Ft.)
- High speed fiber-optic Internet service
- Morgan County Quality Water
- 12± mi South of Wiggins, CO
- 31± mi East of Hudson, CO
- Within 1± hour of DIA and other Front Range locales
- 1± mi off Highway 52 with blacktop road access
Approximately 11± miles south and 1± mile east of Wiggins, or about 6± miles northeast of Hoyt.
Parcel in NW1/4 of Section 7, T1N R59W of the 6th PM, Morgan County, Colorado.
(Survey available upon request)