OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Live Auction!
Single Unit U/C: $2,450,000
The heirs of Allen Box are offering their 3,043± acre Colorado ranch for sale at auction with NO RESERVE! Situated north of New Raymer in eastern Weld County, CO, the ranch consists primarily of native grasslands with 370± acres enrolled in CRP. Offered in 4 Parcels, 1 Combo and Single Unit, this property has something for everyone – featuring excellent grass and diverse topography with rolling hills, ravines, and South Pawnee Creek with spring-fed ponds.
The multi-parcel auction format allows all bidders an equal opportunity to participate with parcel sizes ranging from 160± acres to 1,717± acres. The Box Ranch has been in the same family for many years, and once sold, may never again be publicly offered for sale.
- Weld County, CO
- Box Ranch Auction
- Single Unit U/C: $2,450,000
- Friday, November 12, 2021 @ 10:30 AM, MT
- Reck Agri Auction Center - 535 E. Chestnut St., Sterling, CO
- Eastern Weld County, Colorado
- Situated 4-9± miles northeast of New Raymer, CO
- Native Pasture and CRP
- Parcel #1A - 1,346.± ac grass; 370.0± ac CRP (new 10 year contract)
- Parcel #1B - 846.4± ac grass
- Combo #1 (#1A & #1B) - 2,562.9± total ac
- Parcel #2 - 160.3± ac grass w/ Pawnee Creek
- Parcel #3 - 319.7± ac grass w/ Pawnee Creek
- Single Unit (#1A, #1B, #2, #3) - 3,042.9± total ac
- South Pawnee Creek bottom w/ spring-fed ponds on 2 Parcels
- Offered in 4 Parcels, 1 Combo & as a Single Unit
- Seller reserving all mineral rights
- Possession upon closing
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Box Ranch Auction Detail Brochure Box Ranch Title Exceptions Part 1 of 4 Box Ranch Title Exceptions Part 2 of 4 Box Ranch Title Exceptions Part 3 of 4 Box Ranch Title Exceptions Part 4 of 4
1,716.5± total acres; 1,346.5± ac pasture; 370.0± ac CRP with new 10-year contract. Livestock well with tanks.
846.4± total acres pasture. Stock water supplied via well and underground pipeline from Parcel #1A. Two stock tanks.
Combo #1 (#1A & #1B)
2,562.9± total acres; 2,192.9± ac pasture; 370.0± ac CRP with new 10-year contract.
Stock well on Parcel #1A is piped underground to #1B. If parcels sell separately, a shared well use easement/agreement will be executed.
160.3± total acres pasture along South Pawnee Creek. Water supplied by spring-fed pond along creek.
319.7± total acres pasture along South Pawnee Creek. Water supplied by spring-fed pond(s) along creek.
Single Unit (#1A, #1B, #2 & #3)
3,042.9± total acres; 2,672.9± ac pasture; 370.0± ac CRP with new 10-year contract.