Just a quick glance and you’ll see why this ranch has been in the same family for decades! The historic Budin Ranch at Pawnee Pass in western Logan County is truly a rare opportunity in northeastern Colorado. Offered in 5 parcels, 2 combinations and as a Single Unit with parcel sizes ranging from 40± to 2,564± acres. Meandering through the property for nearly 6± miles, the Pawnee Creek features spring-fed ponds, large cottonwoods and other riparian vegetation, providing excellent protection for livestock and dense habitat for wildlife – including deer, pronghorn and a variety of other small game.
From Sterling, CO: Take Hwy 14 west 13± miles to the top of Pawnee Pass; take Co Rd 11 north 1.75± mi to the south end of the ranch (Co Rd 30.7 and Co Rd 32).
- Logan County, CO
- New Live Auction - Tuesday, Nov. 16th @ 10:30 AM, MT
- Held at Reck Agri Auction Center - Sterling, CO (535 E. Chestnut St.)
- 7,087± Total Acres - Offered in 5 parcels, 2 combos, and Single Unit
- 6,453± Deeded Acres // 634± Acres State Lease
- Parcel #1A: 1,952.7± Acres
- Parcel #1B: 600.0± Acres
- Combo #1 (#1A & #1B): 2,552.7± Acres
- Parcel #2A: 1,930.1± Acres
- Parcel #2B: 2,564.0± Acres (incl. 634± Acres State Lease)
- Combo #2 (#2A & #2B): 4,494.1± Acres (incl. 634± State Lease)
- Parcel #3: 40.0± Acres
- Single Unit: 7,087± Total Acres
- Historic Ranch with 6± miles of Pawnee Creek bottom
- Excellent carrying capacity with sub-irrigation along creek bottom
- Treed creek bottom with several spring-fed ponds
- Large, contiguous ranch unit
- Multiple stock wells in addition to spring-fed ponds
- Easily accessible with county roads on all sides
- Located 15-18± miles northwest of Sterling, CO in western Logan County
- See Interactive Map below
More Information Coming Soon!
How to Bid
How to Bid
Prior to auction, Buyer(s) to review the terms and conditions as set forth in the Detail Brochure. Detail Brochure may be obtained by visiting auction property page at www.reckagri.com, or by calling Reck Agri Realty & Auction. Bidding via cell phone, internet, and/or bidding on someone’s behalf, must be approved by Reck Agri Realty & Auction 24 hours prior to auction.