1,040.0± acres sandhill pasture located approximately 22± mi southeast of Yuma, CO in south central Yuma County. Easily accessible along County Road 18, just 2 miles off Highway 59. Property is cross fenced into multiple pastures with 2 submersible wells. Possession available upon closing. All owned mineral rights, if any, to be conveyed to Buyer(s).
- Yuma County, CO
- Sandhill pasture unit in south central Yuma County, CO
- Approx. 22± miles southeast of Yuma, CO
- 1,040.0± total acres
- Possession available upon closing
- Stock water provided by 2 wells w/submersible pumps
- Cross fenced into multiple pastures
- Any OWNED mineral rights to convey to Buyer(s)
- Easily accessible - just 2 miles off Highway 59
- From Yuma: 20± mi S on Hwy 59, east on Co Rd 19 for 1 mi, S on Co Rd G for 1 mi to the NW corner of the property.
Property DetailsColor Brochure
Nice sandhill pasture unit in south central Yuma County approximately 22± miles southeast of Yuma, CO near Abarr. Accessible via Co Rd 18 just 2 miles off Hwy 59. Fenced into multiple pastures for rotational grazing with 2 submersible stock wells.
S1/2SW1/4 of Section 32, Township 2 South, Range 47 West; W1/2 of Section 5, All of Section 6, Township 3 South, Range 47 West, Yuma County, CO.
1,040± Acres Pasture
Gently to moderately rolling sandhill pasture.
2 registered stock wells.
Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights.
2019 R/E Taxes Paid: $858.08
Good funds at closing. Terms are subject to change/negotiable depending on time of year property sells.