OverviewThis property is sold
The Crook Irrigated Farm and Pasture property offers a variety of crop production and livestock grazing uses i.e. flood irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture. The property will be offered in 4 parcels, 2 combinations, and as a single unit. The multi bidding format will allow you the opportunity to purchase the property of your choice or the entire unit. Opportunity to improve farm with development of pivot irrigation. Excellent water rights. Property well suited for a self contained livestock operation with combination of grass and crop production for feed.
- Logan County, CO
- Successful Auction!
- Combo #1 Sold for: $645,000 or $2,551 per acre
- Combo #2 Sold for: $300,000 or $1,276 per acre
- 487.8 +/- Acres
- 223.9 +/- Acres Flood Irrigated
- 263.9 +/- Acres Sub-Irrigated Grass & Improvements
- 4 Parcels, 2 Combos, Single Unit
- Directions: From Crook, 1 mile SW to CR 58, 1.5 miles W on CR 58 to NE corner of property. CR 58 borders N property line, CR 73.7 divides property, and Hwy 138 borders S property line.