OverviewThis property is sold
Productive tract of dryland and CRP situated 9± mi SW of Fleming, CO along Co Rd 71 and Co Rd 24. Mostly class 3 soils with gently rolling/sloping terrain. Subject to crop-share lease for 2021 – Buyer will receive landlord share (1/3) of wheat harvested in 2021. Opportunity to invest, expand, or build a home!
- Logan County, CO
- 9± miles SW of Fleming, CO
- 5± miles south of Highway 6
- 17± miles east of Sterling, CO
- County Road 71 on west
- County Road 24 on south
- 68.4± ac dry cropland
- 51.6± ac CRP w/ annual payment of $2,839 ($34.37/ac), expires 9/30/21
- 52± ac planted to wheat; buyer to receive landlord share upon harvest in 2021
- 74.4± ac wheat base w/ 33 bu PLC yield
- Could make a potential home site with electricity at road
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- Parcel ID: 38073901300003 (Logan County)
- Listing #202138
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
Productive tract of dryland and CRP situated 9± mi SW of Fleming, CO along Co Rd 71 and Co Rd 24. Mostly class 3 soils. Subject to crop-share lease for 2021. Opportunity to invest or expand!
SW1/4 except the N1/2N1/2SW1/4 of Section 1, Township 7 North, Range 50 West of the 6th P.M., Logan County, CO.
68.4 ± Acres Dryland
51.6 ± Acres CRP
120.0 ± Acres TOTAL
Gently rolling dry cropland and CRP.
68± acres of Wheat Base w/ 33 bu PLC yield. CRP Contract #10031A includes 51.61 ac @ $34.37/ac ($2,839/yr), expires 9/30/21.
Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s).
52± acres of planted wheat; buyer to receive landlord share (1/3) upon harvest in 2021.
Possession of millet stubble and CRP upon closing; possession of wheat acres upon harvest in 2021.
2019 R/E Taxes paid were $320. Taxes are estimated due to parcel being split.
Good funds at closing. All terms above are subject to change and/or negotiable depending on the time of year property sells.