OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Auction! The property is Under Contract for $425,000.
The Estate of Florine Mae Elias Land Auction features productive cropland near Sidney, NE. This property will be offered via an online-only auction on January 26-27, 2022. There is 1 active irrigation well along with 158.1 cert. acres in the South Platte NRD. Excellent opportunity to acquire irrigated and dry cropland very close to Sidney with possibilities for future development. Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights. Located just east of Sidney, south of Highway 30 via Road 117.
- Cheyenne County, NE
- Estate of Florine Mae Elias Land Auction w/ Reserve
- Online Only Auction - January 26-27, 2022
- Located near Sidney in Cheyenne County, NE
- 182.9± total acres - irrigated and dry cropland
- Includes 158.1 certified acres for irrigation w/ 1 active well (G-026537)
- 157.6± ac cropland; 7.89 ac CRP; 17.5± ac grass/roads
- 90.5± ac currently planted to winter wheat
- Buyer(s) to receive landlord share (1/3) of wheat crop
- Possession of land in wheat upon harvest in 2022
- 67.1± ac in wheat stubble
- Possession of stubble & CRP upon closing
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request
182.9± total ac. 157.6± ac cropland w/ 158.1 certified acres in South Platte NRD associated with 1 irrigation well (G-026537). 90.5± ac planted to winter wheat; Buyer(s) to receive landlord (1/3) share of 2022 crop. Balance of cropland is in wheat stubble. 7.89 ac enrolled in CRP (trees) through 2035. FSA base: 46.25 ac wheat w/ 55 bu PLC yield; 98.68 ac corn w/ 116 bu PLC yield. Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights. LEGAL: Part NW1/4 Sec 34; E1/2E1/2 S of RR, except tracts Sec 33, T14N-R49W. Estimated ’21 R/E Taxes: $7,579.53.
Starting Bid: $220,000