OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Online Auction–Property is Under Contract.
Parcel #1: $415,000
Parcel #2: $700,000
New auction (online-only) with NO RESERVE featuring two parcels of pivot irrigated land in south-central Phillips County, Colorado. Both parcels would make an excellent addition to anyone’s operation or investment portfolio. Properties may be eligible for conservation programs through USDA and Republican River Water Conservation District (RRWCD). Tenant has right to utilize cornstalks.
Directions from Holyoke: South on Hwy 385 3 miles; take Co Rd 14 west 6 miles; turn south on Co Rd 27 – Parcel #2 sits west of Co Rd 27; continue 1 mi south on Co Rd 27 to Co Rd 12 – Parcel #1 sits on S/E corner of intersection of Co Rd 12 and 27.
- Phillips County, CO
- Online-Only Auction (No Reserve)
- Bidding Opens: Wed., October 20 @ 8 AM
- Bidding Closes: Thurs., October 21 @ 12 noon
- Starting Bids: Parcel #1 - $380,000; Parcel #2 - $620,000
- Located 10-12± mi southwest of Holyoke, CO
- Possession subject to 2021 lease; tenant has rights to utilize cornstalks
- Well Permits & Irrigation Equipment:
- Parcel #1 - #12649-FP, drilled to 305' total depth; 7-tower Valley pivot, 100 HP elec motor and pump.
- Parcel #2 - #15170-FP/#15611-FP (1 well) - drilled to 295' total depth. (Permit #15611-FP added appropriation & additional acres); 14-tower Valley pivot, 150 HP elec motor & pump.
- All of Seller's minerals to be included (if any)
- Listing #212208
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request
160.0± total ac with 125.0± ac pivot irr & 34.6± ac dryland. Nearly level topography with mostly Class II soils. One irrigation well w/ 7-tower Valley pivot, 100 HP elec motor.
Legal: NW1/4 Sec of 8, T6N-R45W, Phillips County, CO.
R/E Taxes (2020): $4,950.00 (including $1,957.52 RRWCD & $60.00 FGWD).
Starting Bid: $380,000
320.0± total ac with 175.0± ac pivot irr & 140.7± ac dryland. Nearly level topography with mostly Class II soils. One irrigation well w/ 14-tower Valley pivot, 150 HP elec motor.
Legal: E1/2 of Sec 6, T6N-R45W, Phillips County, CO.
R/E Taxes (2020): $9,405.48 (including $3,770.00 RRWCD & $120.00 FGWD).
Starting Bid: $620,000