OverviewThis property is sold
The Mary Jane Hacker Glauber Trust is offering their 157± acre dryland property for sale via auction. This property is located in west central Perkins, County, NE just 6 1/2 miles NW of Grant, NE. Terrain is level to rolling with Class II & III soils. Property is leased for the 2022 crop season and the Buyer(s) to receive landlord’s share of growing crop. Seller is to convey owned mineral rights to the Buyer(s). This property has been in the Glauber family for many years and once sold may not be offered for sale for generations.
- Perkins County, NE
- Glauber Trust Dryland Auction
- 157± acres dryland
- West Central Perkins County, NE
- From Grant, NE, 1 mi N, 4 mi W, 1 mi N, 1/2 mi W
- Class II & III soils, level to rolling terrain
- Currently corn stalks
- Subject to 2022 crop lease
- Buyer(s) to receive L/L share of growing crop
- Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights
- Starting Bid: $220,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Glauber Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request
DRYLAND – 157± acres; Legal: NW1/4 of 6, T10N, R39W, Perkins County, Nebraska; Location: From Grant, NE, 1 mi N, 4 mi W, 1 mi N, 1/2 mi W; Class II & III soils; 157± acres in corn stalks; R/E Taxes: $1,455.52.
Starting Bid: $220,000