OverviewThis property is sold
We are offering 599+/- acres of Colorado CRP land for sale in 2 parcels. Located in north central Weld County, Colorado. The property includes 573+/- acres of CRP Land for Sale. The property could also be purchased for future dryland farming, livestock grazing or haying opportunities. The Buyer(s) will have immediate possession. The CRP contracts expire in 2021, 2022 & 2023 with a total annual payment of $17,864. Parcel #1 is located 4.5 miles west of Grover, CO. Parcel #2 is located 6.5 miles southeast of Grover, CO. Seller is reserving all owned mineral rights. Agricultural Conservation Easement on both parcels. Here is an opportunity to buy 2 CRP parcels with low taxes, good county road access and good grass cover.
LOCATION: Parcel #1: From Grover, CO, WCR 122 west 4.5 miles to the southeast corner of the property. Parcel #2: From Grover, CO, southeast on Railroad Avenue toward Laramie Avenue for 4/10 of a mile, turn slight right toward WCR 89 for 2/10 of a mile, go south on WCR 89 for 5.4 miles to WCR 110, east on WCR 110 for 1/2 of a mile to the southwest corner of the property.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Parcel #1: W1/2 of Section 34, Township 11 North, Range 62 West of the 6th P.M., Weld County, CO. Parcel #2: E1/2 of Section 33, Township 10 North, Range 61 West of the 6th P.M., Weld County, CO.
Parcel #1: SOLD!
303.00 +/- Acres CRP
0.00 +/- Acres Grass & Roads
303.00 +/- Acres Total (DELETE everything in red???)
Parcel #2: SOLD!
270.47 +/- Acres CRP
25.77 +/- Acres Grass & Roads
296.24 +/- Acres Total
LAND USE: Conservation Reserve Program, Livestock Grazing & Haying.
TENURE: Soils consist of Class IV & Class VI, 0 to 9 percent slopes.
FSA INFORMATION: Parcel #1: CRP contract w/annual payment of $8,448 at $27.90 per acre. Contract expires 09-30-2023. Parcel #2: CRP contract w/annual payment of $5,362 at $35.46 per acre. Contract expires 09-30-2022. CRP contract w/annual payment of $4,054 at $34.06 per acre. Contract expires 09-30-2021.
Parcel #1: 2017 real estate taxes due in 2018: $466.96.
Parcel #2: 2017 real estate taxes due in 2018: $384.30
MINERAL RIGHTS: Seller reserving all owned mineral rights.
POSSESSION: Possession upon closing.
ASKING PRICE: Parcel#1: SOLD $185,000 ON 9/5/18; Parcel#2: SOLD! $190,000 ON 3-9-2018
TERMS: Cash or good funds
Parcel#: 1 SOLD!
North border: CRP
East border: Pasture & CRP
South border: WCR 122
West border: Dryland
Parcel#: 2 SOLD!
North border: Pasture
East border: Pasture
South border: WCR 110
West border: Pasture
More Information Coming Soon! See Color Brochure, Visual Tour, Google Map and Digital Brochure below
PRIVATE LISTING COLORADO LISTING DISCLOSURE
information contained herein has either been given to us by the owner
of the property or obtained from sources that we deem reliable. We have
no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Reck Agri
Realty & Auction and the Seller assumes no responsibility for the
omissions, corrections, or withdrawals. The location and aerial maps are
not intended as a survey and are for general location purposes only.
The prospective Buyer(s) should verify all information contained herein.
All prospective buyers are urged to fully inspect the property, its
condition and to rely on their own conclusions. All equipment and
improvements are to be sold AS IS-WHERE IS, without warranty,
representation or recourse to Seller. Reck Agri Realty & Auction and
all other agents of Broker are or will be acting as a Transaction
Call Reck Agri with questions on this Colorado CRP Land or contact Reck Agri here.
Sign up and we will send you information via email or US mail. Feel free to also follow Reck Agri via Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, Google+, Facebook and our Blog for land sold, new listings and upcoming auctions.
Call Marc or Troy at Reck Agri with questions on buying and selling farm and ranch real estate or, contact Reck Agri
- North Central Weld County, CO
- Grover CRP, Weld County, CO
- PARCEL #1 SOLD $185,000 ON 9/5/18
- PARCEL #2 IS SOLD!$190,000!
- Parcel #1: 303+/- total acres & 303+/- acres of CRP
- Parcel #2: 296+/- total acres & 270+/- acres of CRP
- North Central Weld County, Colorado
- Parcel #1: 4.5 miles west of Grover, CO
- Parcel #2: 6.5 miles southeast of Grover, CO
- Possession upon closing
- Level to Rolling terrain
- 1 mile off paved road to Parcel #1
- Good county road access on south side of both properties
- Agricultural Conservation Easement on both properties
- Seller reserving all owned mineral rights
- Mid management practice completed on half of Parcel #1
- Mid management practice completed on Parcel #2
- Good grass cover for grazing or haying when CRP contracts expire
- Parcel #1: CRP contract expires in 2023
- Parcel #1: CRP per acre contract rate $27.90
- Parcel #1: CRP annual payment of $8,448
- Parcel #2: CRP contracts expire in 2021 & 2022
- Parcel #2: CRP per acre contract rates of $35.46 & $34.06
- Parcel #2: CRP annual payments of $9,416
- ASKING PRICE: Parcel#1: $190,000; Parcel#2: $190,000