OverviewThis property is sold
SUCCESSFUL AUCTION! HIGH BIDS TOTALING $2,007,500
COMBO #1 $600,000 438 ac RIVERBOTTOM & DRY
COMBO #2 $600,000 850.3 ac DRYLAND
PARCEL # 3 $220,000 36 ac RURAL ACREAGE
PARCEL #4 $115,000 6.3 ac STORAGE
SOUTH UNIT $400,000 671.8 ac DRYLAND
PARCEL #7 $72,500 153.6 ac DRYLAND
There were 34 people and 20 bidders attending the auction at the Cow
Palace in Lamar, CO. The H3 Enterprises, LLC Land Auction sells at
public auction as 2 Combo’s, 3 Parcels, and a South Unit to the highest
bidders totaling $2,007,500. The H3 Enterprise property offers a variety
of uses and crop production opportunities. H3 offers waterfowl, turkey,
& deer hunting along the Arkansas River, dryland farming, rural
acreages with a beautiful brick home and machine and hay storage shed.
The property was offered in 12 parcels, 3 combinations, North and South
Unit and as a Single Unit.
Improvements include a Rural residence with 2,675 sq ft, 4 bdrm, 2 ½ bath, basement brick home w/2 car attached garage (1,187sq ft unfinished basement) Domestic well & septic and 18 +/- ac. 60’ x 75’ Machine shed & 60’ x 190’ open face machine shed with 10 +/- acre.
Thank You Seller, Bidders and Buyers!
- Prowers County, CO
- Successful Auction with bids totaling $2,007,500
- See details by clicking the comparative sales button below
- 2,002.4 +/- Acres to be offered in 12 Parcels, 3 Combinations, North & South Unit, and as a Single Unit
- Located in Prowers County, CO
- Located 7- 8 miles East of Lamar, CO via Highway #50
- Dry Farmland parcels range in size from 110 acres to over 300 acres
- Combinations, North & South Units range in size from 446 acres to over 1,280 acres
- Irrigatable Land (without water), can be irrigated if purchaser has suitable irrigation water
- 152.4 acre Hunting Parcel with .4 mi of both sides of Arkansas River
- 1,400 sq ft open face hay shed
- 4,500 sq ft machine shed