OverviewThis property is sold
This property is under contract for $530,000
The Heartstrong Irrigated Quarter Auction offers an excellent opportunity to acquire irrigated cropland in central Yuma County, CO, approximately 21± miles southeast of Yuma, near Heartstrong. This property has had recent work done to the well to improve efficiency. Seller will also credit Buyer(s) $1,800 at closing for new regulators/nozzle package needed for the existing sprinkler. There are 125.0± irrigated acres under pivot with grass corners. 62.5± acres planted to triticale; Buyer(s) to pay $2,500 ($40/ac) at closing for said crop and take full possession of the property. The terrain is level to gently rolling with mostly class 3 soils. Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights. Starting Bid: $435,000.
- Yuma County, CO
- SUCCESSFUL AUCTION: $530,000
- Heartstrong Irrigated Quarter Auction w/ Reserve
- Online Only Auction
- Offered as 1 parcel
- Bidding opens: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 @ 8 AM
- Bidding closes: Thursday, February 17, 2022 @ 12 (noon)
- Located near Heartstrong in Central Yuma County, CO
- 170.3± total acres - 125.0± pivot irrigated w/ grass corners
- Irrigation Well (#18610-FP) w/ 289 ac-ft annual appropriation
- Raincat 8-tower sprinkler with ReinCloud telemetry device
- Seller will give $1,800 credit to Buyer(s) for new regulators/nozzles
- 62.5± ac planted to triticale
- Buyer(s) to reimburse tenant $2,500 ($40/acre) for triticale crop and receive full possession at closing
- 62.5± ac stubble
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- Starting Bid: $435,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure
170.3± total ac. 125.0± ac pivot irrigated cropland w/ grass corners; 1 irrigation well (#18610-FP), drilled to 216’ total depth. Well is permitted for 289 ac-ft. annually; recent work completed on well to improve efficiency. Raincat 8T sprinkler with ReinCloud telemetry device; Seller to credit Buyer(s) $1,800 at closing for new regulators/nozzle package. 62.5± ac planted to triticale; Buyer(s) to reimburse tenant $2,500 ($40/ac) for said crop; balance of cropland is in millet stubble. Possession upon closing. Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights.
LEGAL: NW1/4 Sec 32 (abbreviated), T1S-R46W, Yuma County, CO.
2021 R/E Taxes: $3,283.23 total (incl. $1,819.90 for RRWCD & $289.00 for CGWM).
STARTING BID: $435,000