OverviewThis property is sold
Half-section of CRP located 10± mi northwest of Brush, CO, just 2.5± miles west of Highway 71. Great access along County Road AA (south) and County Road 26 (west). Two CRP contracts provide passive income totaling $6,081/year. Potential for future home site(s) with great views and electricity available along county roads. Seller may consider splitting the property if desired.
- Morgan County, CO
- Holzworth Farms CRP
- Eastern Morgan County, CO
- Great access, just 2.5± miles west of Highway 71
- County Road AA runs along southern boundary; County Road 26 on the western boundary
- 77.7 ac CRP w/ annual payment of $2,489 ($32.03/ac), exp. 9/30/23
- 179.6 ac CRP w/ annual payment of $3,592 ($20.00/ac), exp. 9/30/31
- Potential for future home site(s) with great views of the South Platte River valley
- Electricity available along county roads
- 2021 R/E Taxes: $1,099.12
- Seller to reserve 50% of any OWNED mineral rights for 10 years
- Asking: $416,000; Seller may be willing to divide the property
Property DetailsThis property is sold
Half-section of CRP located 10± mi northwest of Brush, CO. Great access along county roads. Two CRP contracts that provide passive income. Potential for future home site(s) with great views.
W1/2 of Section 21, Township 5 North, Range 56 West of the 6th PM, Morgan County, CO.
257.3± Acres CRP
62.7± Acres Grass/Other
320.0± Acres Total
Good funds at closing.