The Kimball CRP Grasslands is situated in southern Kimball County, approximately 12.5± miles south of Kimball and Interstate 80. The property sits just west of Highway 71 with good access along gravel county roads. The new 10-year CRP Grasslands program pays $9,282 per year ($15/ac) and the land can still be grazed. Electricity is available along county roads.
- Kimball County, NE
- 626.4± total acres
- Southern Kimball County - 12.5± mi S of Kimball, NE
- Just west of Highway 71
- Great access along Road 6 (south) & Road 39 (east)
- All Section 3, Township 12 North, Range 56 West
- 618.8± acres enrolled in CRP Grasslands Program
- New 10-year contract - pays $15.00 per acre per year
- $9,282 annual payment from CRP - Land can be still grazed
- R/E Taxes (2021): $3,348.48
- Asking Price: $372,000
A full section of CRP enrolled in the Grasslands Program with a new 10-year contract. Annual payment of $9,282 ($15/ac) and land can still be grazed. Great access just west of Hwy 71.
TOWNSHIP 12 NORTH, RANGE 56 WEST OF THE 6th P.M.:
Section 3: All
618.8± Acres CRP Grasslands
7.6± Acres Grass/Other
626.4± Acres Total
Good funds at closing.