OverviewThis property is sold
Successful auction! High bid on Single Unit for $990,000 or $514 per acre.
The Leo Olsen family is offering their beautiful western Nebraska farm and ranch for sale by auction. This Nebraska land for sale at auction is located 11 mi south of Potter, Nebraska in southwest Cheyenne County, and it includes a variety of property types including pasture, pivot & flood irrigated, and dry farmland. The Olsen farm and ranch land is located in a highly productive area with desirable soils and grasses, where property seldom becomes available for sale, and it provides the opportunity to add to your current farming and/or livestock operation. Purchaser(s) of this Sidney, Nebraska property will receive possession of the wheat stubble, pasture, and improvement site and will receive landlord’s share of growing wheat crop to be harvested in 2013. Purchaser(s) to receive 50% of owned mineral rights. The Multi Parcel Auction bidding format allows all bidders an equal opportunity to participate in the auction. Some of the property for sale has been with the same family for over 77 years and once sold, may never be offered for sale again.
Parcel #1: 1,286.2 +/- ac Dry Farmland, Pasture, Pivot & Flood Irrigated w/ improvements; Legal: All of 31 & 32, T13N, R52W; Cheyenne Cty, NE.
Parcel #2: 636.8 +/- ac Dry Farmland; Legal: All of 19,T13N, R52W; Cheyenne Cty, NE.
Call for terms, conditions and additional information on this special piece of Nebraska land for sale, or contact Reck Agri here.
- Cheyenne County, NE
- Successful auction! High bid on Single Unit for $990,000 or $514 per acre.
- 1,923 +/- acres
- Southwest Cheyenne County, Nebraska land for sale
- Dry Farmland, Pasture, Irrigated, & Improvements
- Possession wheat stubble, improvements, & pasture upon closing
- Landlord share of growing wheat crop to Purchaser
- Seller reserving 50% of owned mineral rights for 10 years
- Offered in 2 parcels and as a Single Unit