OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD! 12/20/19 | $255,000
297.29+/- Total Acres; 292.80+/- ac dryland; Legal: E1/2 of Section 3 except 29.54 ac, T14N, R46W, Deuel County, Nebraska; Location: From Lodgepole, Nebraska, 7.1 mi northeast; Soils consist of Class II & Class III; R/E Taxes: $3,374.12.
- Deuel , NE
- Lindley & Nienhueser Dryland
- 297.29+/- total acres
- 292.80+/- acres of Dryland
- North Central Deuel County, Nebraska
- 7.1 miles northeast of Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Possession upon closing on wheat stubble
- Class II & III Soils
- 0 to 6% slopes
- County road access on east & north sides
- Road 155 borders on the east & Road 32 borders on the north
- Seller conveying all owned mineral rights to Buyer(s)
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
From Lodgepole, NE, on Highway 30, north on McCall St / Rd 149 for 3.1 miles, turn east on Rd 28 for 3 miles, turn north on Rd 155 for 1 mile to the southeast corner of the property.
E1/2 except a 29.54 acre parcel of Section 3, Township 14 North, Range 46 West of the 6th PM, Deuel County, Nebraska;
292.80 +/- Acres Dryland
4.49 +/- Acres Roads & Waste
297.29 +/- Acres Total
Dryland farming practice consists of raising wheat.
Soils consist of Class II (47%) and Class III (53%). Terrain is level to rolling with 0 to 6% slopes.
2018 due in 2019 real estate taxes: $3,374.12.
Seller to convey all owned mineral rights to Buyer(s).
Possession of the property can be delivered to Buyer(s) upon closing on land in wheat stubble and upon harvest in summer of 2020 on land planted to wheat.
Good funds due at closing.