OverviewThis property is sold
County Dryland and Pasture Land for Sale – 216.1 Ac, Total, 139.5 Ac. Dry
Farmland & 58 Ac. Pasture. Class II
& III soils. Potential rural
residential site. Immediate Possession.
All Owned minerals transfer to Buyer.
Livestock water powered by a solar pump.
County road access on west & east sides. 1 mile from paved road. 13 miles SE of Sterling, CO
Steve Cook is offering his
Colorado land for sale via private treaty sale.
Located in southeast Logan County, Colorado. The Cook property includes
139.5 +/- acres of dry farmland, 58 +/-
acres of pasture land, and 12.5 +/- acres of expired CRP which could be broken.
The dry farmland, expired CRP, and pasture is located in a productive area and
is very desirable. The purchaser(s) will have fall possession of summerfallow
and pasture. The pasture land lends
itself for a rural residential site being only 13 SE of Sterling, CO. Expand your operation and/or current
LOCATION: From Sterling I-76 interchange, 10 +/- mi SE on
Highway #61 to CR 20, 1 mi E on CR 20 to CR 63, .2 mi S to NW corner of the
Livestock well powered by a solar pump, Livestock tank & a Non-operational
2012 due in 2013 real estate taxes: $267.22.
Call Troy Vogel or Marc Reck at 970-522-7770970-522-7770 for additional information on this Colorado land for sale, or contact Reck Agri here.
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
- Logan County, CO
- Logan County Dryland and Pasture
- 216.1+/- total acres
- SOLD! $145,000
- 139.5 +/- acres of Dryland
- 58 +/- acres pasture with solar pump for livestock water
- 12.5 +/- acres expired CRP that could be broke
- 6.0 +/- acres roads & waste
- Immediate Possession
- SE Logan County, Colorado
- 13 miles SE of Sterling, Colorado
- 1 mile from paved road
- County road access on east & west sides
- Fall possession of summerfallow & pasture
- Owned minerals rights conveyed to buyer
- Level to rolling terrain
- Soils consist primarily of Class II with smaller areas of Class III