OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Auction! High Bid: $213,000.
160+/- acres of quality dryland is being offered for sale at an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. This property is located 13 miles SE of Sterling, CO in south central Logan County. The dryland is currently in wheat stubble and possession is upon closing. FSA wheat base is 96.2 acres with a 40 bu PLC yield. All owned mineral rights are to be conveyed to Buyer(s). This parcel is located in an area where property of this quality seldom is offered to the public for sale, and once sold, may never again be publicly offered for sale again.
- Logan, CO
- Logan County Dryland Auction
- Bidding Opens: February 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am, MT
- Bidding Closes: February 27, 2020 @ 12 noon, MT
- 160+/- acres dryland in wheat stubble
- South Central Logan County, Colorado
- From Sterling I-76 exit, 12.5 mi SE on Hwy #61 to CR 18, 1/2 mi W
- Possession upon closing
- 96.2 acres FSA wheat base with a 40 bu PLC yield
- Level terrain with Rago loam soils
- Owned mineral rights conveyed to Buyer(s)
- JOIN US!
- Bid Closing Watch
- Reck Agri Realty & Auction, Sterling, CO
- February 27, 2020, 10 am—12 noon MT
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure PDF Bidder Approval Request
Page numbers on the descriptions below refer to the Detail Brochure which can be found on the property web page.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: NW1/4 of Section 25, Township 7 North, Range 51 West of the 6th PM, Logan County, CO.
See Pages 7-21 for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
ACREAGE: 160.0+/- Total Acres Dryland
LAND TENURE: Soils consist of Rago loam.
See Soils Map on Page 6.
TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes payable in 2020 are: $614.18
INFORMATION FSA: FSA bases: 96.2 ac wheat w/40 bu PLC yield.
COMMENTS: There is a current wind lease on the property. The Memorandum is shown on Pages 15-21 of the title commitment. A copy of the original is available for review at the Reck Agri Realty & Auction office.
STARTING BID: $140,000