OverviewThis property is sold
SUCCESSFUL AUCTION! SOLD!
HIGH BID: $625,000
The Cleveland family is offering their 160+/- acres with 119.7+/- acres of pivot irrigated, 38.4+/- acres of dryland corners, and 1.9+/- acres of roads for sale at the Louis Cleveland Pivot Irrigated Land Auction. The property is located from Burlington, CO, 5 1/2 miles S, 8 miles E, 1 mile N in the east central portion of Kit Carson County, CO near the CO/KS border. Possession is upon closing. Irrigation water is provided via well permit #14806-FP adjudicated for 400 ac ft to irrigate 160 ac. 150 hp GE electric motor with Vertiline pump and a 2012 7 tower Valley model 8000 pivot. FSA bases are 7.0 acre wheat w/44 PLC yield, 74.5 acre corn w/195 bu yield, and 29.5 acre soybean w/47 bu yield. The terrain of the property is level with Kuma-Keith & Norka Colby silt loam soils. Owned mineral rights will be conveyed to Buyer(s).
Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 10 am – 12 Noon
Burlington Community Center, Burlington, CO
- Kit Carson County, CO
- LOUIS CLEVELAND PIVOT IRRIGATED LAND AUCTION
- Bidding Opens: December 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am, MT
- Bidding Closes: December 18, 2019 @ 12 noon, MT
- 160.0+/- acres
- 119.7+/- acres pivot irrigated
- 38.4+/- acres dryland corners
- 1.9+/- acres roads
- East Central Kit Carson County, Colorado
- From Burlington, CO, 5 1/2 miles S, 8 miles E, 1 mile N
- Possession upon closing
- Irrigation well permit #14806-FP adjudicated for 400 ac ft to irrigated 160 ac
- 150 hp GE electric motor with Vertiline pump
- 2012 7 tower Valley model 8000 pivot
- FSA base: 7 acre wheat base w/44 PLC yield, 74.5 acre corn base w/195 bu yield, 29.5 acre soybean base w/47 bu yield
- Level terrain with Kuma-Keith & Norka Colby silt loam soils
- Owned mineral rights conveyed to Buyer(s)
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Well Test
Page numbers on the descriptions below refer to the Detail Brochure which can be found on the property web page.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SE1/4 of Section 30, Township 9 South, Range 42 West of the 6th PM, Kit Carson County, CO.
See Pages 10-16 for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
119.7+/- Acres Pivot Irrigated
38.4+/- Acres Dryland Corners
1.9+/- Acres Roads
160.0+/- Total Acres
LAND TENURE: Soils consist of Norka and Kuma-Keith silt loam soils.
See Soils Map on Page 6.
TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes payable in 2020 are: $782.24
Plains Groundwater Management District Assessment: $60.00
RRWCD Assessment: $2,320.00
FSA INFORMATION: FSA bases: 74.5 ac corn w/195 bu PLC yield, 7.0 ac wheat w/44 bu PLC yield, and 29.5 ac soybeans w/47 bu PLC yield.
IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT: Irrigation Well Permit #14806-FP adjudicated for 400 ac ft to irrigate 160 ac. See Pages 7-9 for final permit and well log. Irrigation equipment includes 150 GE electric motor, Vertiline pump & 2012 7 tower Valley model 8000 pivot. A current well test is being performed and will be available prior to the auction.
STARTING BID: $400,000