OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD! SUCCESSFUL AUCTION! DRYLAND SELLS FOR $265,000 or $1,795 per Dryland Acre.
Martinez Dryland & CRP is 160 +/- acres of Colorado land for sale at auction. Located in southeast Logan County, Colorado.
The Martinez property includes 147.6 +/- acres dry farmland with level to
undulating terrain and primarily consists of Class II & III soils; 8.5 +/-
acres is enrolled into the CRP tree program. A beautiful, mature windbreak
borders the west and north property lines. Possession is subject to current
farm lease with 147.6 +/- acres of growing wheat. Buyer(s) to receive 100% of
the 2014 CRP payment of $282.36. CRP contract expires in 2016. 100% of owned
mineral rights conveyed to Buyer(s). Building site with domestic well and
mature windbreak on west and north side. Property to be offered as one tract.
DRYLAND & CRP – 160 +/- Total Acres; 147.6 +/- acres dryland; 8.5 +/-
acres CRP & 3.9 +/- acres waste; Legal: SE1/4 of 8, T6N, R50W, Logan
County, Colorado; Location: From Fleming, CO 12.5 mi S on CR 79 to CR 10, 7 mi
W on CR 10 to SE corner of property or from Sterling – I/76 exit, 15.5 mi S on
Hiway #61 to CR 10, 1.5 mi E on CR 10 to SW corner of property; CR 10 borders S
property line, CR 65 borders E property line; Soils primarily consist of Class
II & III soils; 147.6 +/- acres in planted to wheat; FSA base: 111.70 ac wheat
w/35 bu,yield; R/E Taxes: $262.80; 8.5 +/- acres CRP enrolled tree program with
$282.35 annual payment; Mature windbreak, CRP contract expires in 2016;
Building site with domestic well drilled and completed in 11/2006 and mature
windbreak on west and north side.
For more information, Terms and Conditions, see Color and Detail Brochures or Call Reck Agri with questions on this Colorado farmland for sale, or contact Reck Agri here.
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
Watch or participate in LIVE auctions online! Can’t make it to the auction? You can still be part of the action. Watch the live simulcast and/or bid online. Live auction broadcast starts approximately 15 minutes prior to auction.
- SE Logan County, CO
- MARTINEZ DRYLAND AUCTION w/RESERVE
- Tuesday, January 28, 2013 @ 10:30 am, MT
- Ramada Inn, Sterling, CO
- 160 +/- total acres
- SUCCESSFUL AUCTION! DRYLAND SELLS FOR $265,000 or $1,795 per Dryland Acre.
- 147.6 +/- acres of dryland
- 8.5 +/- acres of CRP
- SE Logan County, Colorado
- From Fleming, CO, 12.5 mi S, 7 mi W
- From Sterling, CO – I/76 exit, 15.5 mi S, 1.5 mi E
- Possession subject to existing farm lease
- Buyer to receive 2014 CRP of $282.35
- CRP contract expires 2016
- 147.6 +/- acres of growing wheat,
- L/L share of growing wheat to buyer
- Class II & III soils
- Level to undulating terrain
- Mature windbreak on west and north property line
- Building site with domestic well drilled in 11/2006
- Offered as one parcel