OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Online Auction. Property is under contract for $1,900,000.
Excellent irrigated farm in southwestern Logan County near Merino, CO. Irrigation supply comes from 12 shares of the South Platte Ditch Company and 1 irrigation well augmented by Logan Well Users Group. In addition to having an abundant water supply, level terrain and mostly Class II soils, this highly productive property is situated in an area with high demand for feed. Nestled between the Prewitt Reservoir and South Platte River, the property is well suited for hunting with high populations of geese and other waterfowl as well as mule and whitetail deer.
- Logan County, CO
- Successful Online Auction. Property is under contract for $1,900,000.
- Online-Only Auction
- Bidding Opens: Wednesday, October 6 at 8 AM
- Bidding Closes: Thursday, October 7 at 12 noon
- 213± Acres Sprinkler Irrigated (Lateral Sprinkler)
- 4± Acres Flood Irrigated
- 12 shares of South Platte Ditch Company
- 1 Irrigation Well #19900-R-R (Case No. W-1762) augmented by Logan Well Users Group
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- Possession after cattle are removed from corn stalks in 2022
- Level cropland with mostly Class II soils
- Great hunting potential situated between the Prewitt Reservoir and South Platte River
- Listing #212206
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request
232.2± total ac near Merino, CO. Water supply includes 12 shares of S. Platte Ditch Co. and one well in Logan Well Users Group. A lateral T-L sprinkler irrigates 213± ac. Excellent soils in a productive area! R/E Taxes: $3,382.56 (2020). FSA: 160.3 acres of corn base w/ 164 bu PLC yield. Legal: Part of the E1/2 of Section 35, T6N-R54W.
Starting Bid: $1,000,000