OverviewThis property is sold
Legal Description: Township 13 South, Range 43 West of the 6th P.M.,
Cheyenne County, CO, Section 17: NE ¼.
Possession: Scheduled closing date.
Property Borders: County road on east side.
Selling: Selling in order to
CRP Acres: CRP Payment is 126.4 @ $37.25 = $4,708.00 Annually. 10/01/2010 thru 09/30/2020
Grass Acres: 36.82
No minerals available.
O&G minerals are owned by the railroad.
Location: From Burlington, CO. take Highway 385 south 20 miles, at 90 degree
corner, turn east on CR DD. Take CR DD
east 1 mile to CR 49. Take CR 49 south 4
miles to CR Z. Take CR Z east 1 mile to CR
50. Take CR 50 south 1 mile to the northeast
corner of the property, which is on the west side of the road.
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
See more information on this Colorado farm property for sale by clicking the green buttons on the right side of this page.
- Cheyenne County, CO
- CRP for sale in Colorado
- CRP Payment is 126.4 acres @ $37.25 = $4,708.00 Annually.
- CRP contract thru 09/30/2020.
- Grass acres is 36.82 +/- acres
- No minerals available. O&G minerals are owned by the railroad.
- 28 miles from Burlington, CO