OverviewThis property is sold
The Morgan County Rural Acreages Auction is an “online-only” auction offering 5 tracts of buildable acreages in Morgan County, Colorado. Bidding will open on Friday, May 21st and “soft” close at noon on Thursday, May 27th. There are (2) 40-acre tracts and (3) 80-acre tracts available. Each tract is accessible via gravel-surfaced county roads and is near a blacktop road. Located just minutes from Fort Morgan and Weldona as well as Interstate 76. Land is currently planted to grass and enrolled in CRP – contract(s) will expire 9/30/2021. Water to be supplied by well or Morgan County Quality Water – current MCQW line runs along Co Rd 16 (east boundary). Please check with MCQW for details of tap availability. Rare opportunity to find buildable tracts of land of this size near Fort Morgan and I-76. BROKER PARTICIPATION AVAILABLE!
From Ft. Morgan/I-76: Take Hwy 52 (Exit #80) north for 3.5± miles; turn left (west) on Co Rd W for 2.5± miles, turn right (north) on Co Rd 16 for 0.5± mi to the southeast corner of property. Continue north and turn left (west) on Co Rd X to drive along north boundary and view all parcels.
From West on I-76: Take Long Bridge Road (Exit #73), go north on Long Bridge Road (Co Rd 12) for 3.75± miles; merge onto Hwy 144 and continue north 0.75± miles; take right (east) on Co Rd W.5; turn left (north) on Co Rd 13 for 0.5± miles; turn right (east) on Co Rd X for 2± mi to the northwest corner of property. Continue east along Co Rd X and turn right on Co Rd 16 to view all parcels.
- Morgan County, CO
- (1) - 80-acre tract available (Parcels #3)
- W1/2 NE1/4 of Section 10 (new survey complete)
- Level to gently rolling/sloping terrain - multiple building site options
- Excellent opportunity to acquire rural acreage close to Fort Morgan & I-76.
- Zoned Agricultural
- Wells could be drilled on each tract or water taps may be available through Morgan County Quality Water
- Electricity available along County Roads X and 16.
- Land is currently enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) through 9/30/21
- **Seller retains all of 2021 CRP payment; Buyer(s) must comply with CRP rules until expiration on 9/30/21**
- Listing #202158
- MLS #937725