OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Auction! Sells as a Single Unit for $165,000.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY AUCTION W/RESERVE (fka OGLE FEED SUPPLY).
The Commercial Property Auction is 9.95 +/- acres located within the Akron City Limits. The commercial property and pasture land for sale is located from Akron, CO, North on Hwy 63 (Cedar Ave), turn west on E 8th Street to arrive at the southeast corner of the property. Property lies on the west side of Hwy 63 and the north side of E 8th Street. Address is 821 Cedar Ave. The property is zoned commercial and agricultural. Previously used as a feed store/rental equipment business. Possession upon closing and 100% of owned mineral rights to be conveyed to Buyer(s). The auction bidding format allows all bidders an equal opportunity to participate and purchase commer-cial and agricultural property for a retail location, rural acre-age and/or future real estate development potential.
If you are looking for a newer quality built
building with excellent visibility and access this property may be the one!
PARCEL #1: 1.7 +/- Ac Zoned Commercial. 4,000 +/- sq ft steel frame building w/2 offices, warehouse stor-age, & maintenance area. Formerly feed supply/rental equipment store. Insulated, propane heat, fenced lot, city water & city sewer. Located N side of Akron along Hwy 63 just S of Airport. 3 phase availability, custom front counter, handicap accessible, 1/2 bathroom, propane fueled furnace, electric hot water heater, well insulated, sheetrock walls in all areas. 2012 real estate taxes were: $4,333.64.
PARCEL #2: 8.25 +/- ac adjacent to Parcel #1 & Washington County Airport. Zoned agricultural. Property could be used as rural residence or future real estate development. Fenced within property is 13.8 +/- ac (Lots measure 8.25 +/- ac and 5.55 +/- ac streets) Perimeter fenced. 2012 real estate taxes were $8.00.
SINGLE UNIT: (Parcels #1 & #2) 9.95 +/- Acres. 1.7 +/- Acres Commercial property with steel building. 8.25 +/- Acres pasture adjacent to building
FORK LIFT: Sold Separately. 2003 Nissan. 3000 hours. Gas or
propane. Solid rubber tires. 2700 lb lifting capacity. 36” forks. 30
Gallon Propane Tank. Stored indoors.
Call Troy Vogel or Marc Reck at 970-522-7770 for additional information on this Colorado land for sale, or contact Reck Agri here.
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
- Akron, CO
- Successful Auction! Sells as a Single Unit for $165,000.
- Ag Business Opportunity in Akron, CO
- Multi Parcel COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & LAND AUCTION on Thursday, September 12, 2013.
- Multi Use Commercial Building
- Highway frontage along highway 63
- Immediate possession upon closing
- Office area with custom front counter and 1 enclosed office
- Product display area
- Kitchen area
- 1/2 bathroom that is handicap accessible
- Propane fuel fired furnace & electric hot water heater
- 4,000 square foot heated, sheet rocked and well insulated
- 3 phase electric available
- Commercial size door on warehouse for easy accessibility of tractor and trailers
- Fork Lift sold separately
- 100% of owned mineral rights to be conveyed to Buyer(s)
- City limits of Akron, Colorado