OverviewThis property is sold
Diversified quarter-section less than 4± mi SE of Fleming, CO, just two miles S of Hwy 6 along Co Rd 83 (west) and Co Rd 30 (north). Mix of dry cropland and native grass. Pasture along creek bed is fenced. Great views with several potential build sites! Subject to farm lease for 2021; buyer to receive landlord share of wheat harvested in 2021. Seller to convey all OWNED minerals rights.
- Logan County, CO
- Less than 4± miles to Fleming, CO
- 2± miles south of Highway 6
- County Road 30 on north
- County Road 83 on west
- 136.8± ac dry cropland
- 43.2± ac grass
- 60.9± ac planted to wheat; buyer to receive landlord share upon harvest in 2021
- 65.6± ac wheat base w/ 39 bu PLC yield
- Could make a potential home site(s) with great views
- Grass along dry creek bed (N. Fork Frenchman Creek) is fenced
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- Parcel ID: 38051925200105
- Listing #202137
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
Diversified quarter less than 4± mi SE of Fleming, CO, just two miles S of Hwy 6 along Co Rds 83 & 30. Mix of dryland and native grass along dry creek bed. Subject to farm lease for 2021.
NW1/4 of Section 25, Township 8 North, Range 49 West of the 6th P.M., Logan County, CO
136.8± Acres Dryland
43.2± Acres Grass/Pasture
180.0± Acres Total
Gently rolling dry cropland with pasture along dry creek bed and southern ridge.
65.6 acres of Wheat Base w/ 39 bu PLC yield.
Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s).
60.9± acres of planted wheat; buyer to receive landlord (1/3) share upon harvest in 2021.
Possession of pasture and land in stubble upon closing; possession of wheat acres upon harvest in 2021.
2019 R/E Taxes paid were $439.86
Good funds at closing. All terms above are subject to change and/or negotiable depending on the time of year property sells.