MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
PAUL & PATTY BROPHY FAMILY LAND AUCTION
Thursday, October 3, 2019, 10:30 am, MT
Yuma County Fairgrounds, Yuma, CO
Seldom does the opportunity to purchase a ranch of this size and quality of farmland become available for sale in Yuma County. 9,246+/- acres of Pasture – Pivot Irrigated – Dryland. The majority of the pasture is blocked together. Offered in 16 Parcels, 6 Combos, North & South Ranch Unit & Single Ranch Unit. Tract size varies in acreages from 160 ac to 1,000+ ac, to 3,000+ ac, to 8,000+ ac.
Seller to convey OWNERS share of producing gas wells on 7,000+ ac & reserve 50% of OWNERS share on balance.
See Quick Facts below and check back for more information. Maps, pictures and brochures to be added soon!
- Yuma, CO
- Paul & Patty Brophy Family Land Auction
- Thursday, October 3, 2019, 10:30 am, MT
- Yuma County Fairgrounds, Yuma, CO
- 9,246+/- acres—Yuma County
- Pasture - Pivot Irrigated - Dryland
- Offered in 16 Parcels, 6 Combos, North & South Ranch Unit & Single Ranch Unit
- Tract size varies in acreages from 160 ac to 1,000+ ac, to 3,000+ ac, to 8,000+ ac
- 8,161.5+/-ac pasture – 7,861.2+/- ac deeded, 300.3+/- ac State Lease
- 250+/- ac irrigated – 2 pivots - 2 irrigation wells
- 835+/- ac dryland
- 17 L/S wells - submersible - windmills - solar
- Improvement site with cattle working facilities
- Located 12 to 17 +/- mi North of Eckley, CO
- Seller to convey OWNERS share of producing gas wells on 7,000+ ac & reserve 50% of OWNERS share on balance
More information Coming Soon!
Terms and Conditions forthcoming in Color and Detail brochures.
How to Bid
How to Bid
Prior to auction, Buyer(s) to review the terms and conditions as set forth in the Detail Brochure. Detail Brochure may be obtained by visiting auction property page at www.reckagri.com, or by calling Reck Agri Realty & Auction. Bidding via cell phone, internet, and/or bidding on someone’s behalf, must be approved by Reck Agri Realty & Auction 24 hours prior to auction.