OverviewThis property is sold
Parcel #1: $308,700
Parcel #2: $207,500
The Pauline Nelson Dryland Auction is an online-only auction with NO RESERVE. Two parcels of dryland in western Logan County will be offered on January 18-19, 2022. Parcel #1 – 158± acres currently planted to triticale; Buyer(s) to receive landlord share of triticale crop and will be responsible for landlord share of expenses. Possession available after harvest 2022. Parcel #2 – 239± acres – combination of triticale, millet/wheat stubble; possession upon closing.
Seller to retain any owned mineral rights. Excellent opportunity to expand your operation or add to your investment portfolio.
Driving Directions from Sterling, CO:
Parcel #1 – take Hwy 14 west 7.5± miles to Co Rd 21, turn right (north) for 1 mile to Co Rd 30 to the SW corner of the property. Co Rd 30 runs along the southern property boundary.
Parcel #2 – take Hwy 14 west 10± miles to Co Rd 17, turn right (north) for 3 miles to Co Rd 34; turn left (west) on Co Rd 34 for 1 mile; turn right (north) on Co Rd 15 for 1.5 miles to SE corner of the property. Co Rd 15 runs along the eastern property boundary.
- Logan County, CO
- Pauline Nelson Dryland Auction - NO RESERVE
- Bidding Opens: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 @ 8 AM
- Bidding Closes: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 @ 12 PM (noon)
- Located N/W of Sterling in Logan County, CO
- 397.0± acres dryland - offered in 2 parcels
- Seller to retain any owned mineral rights
- Parcel #1 - 158.0± acres
- - 156.3± ac dryland planted to triticale
- - Buyer(s) to receive landlord share (1/3) of triticale crop
- - Possession after harvest in 2022
- - Starting Bid - $120,000
- Parcel #2 - 239.0± acres
- - 87.0± ac dryland planted to triticale
- - 143.3± ac dryland in wheat/millet stubble
- - Buyer(s) to receive possession upon closing
- - Starting Bid - $160,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Title Exceptions Bidder Approval Request
158.0± total ac; 156.3± ac dryland planted to triticale – Buyer(s) to receive landlord share (1/3) of crop and will be responsible for landlord share of expenses. Possession upon harvest in 2022. Mostly class III soils. Co Rd 30 runs along southern boundary. FSA base includes 74.50 ac wheat w/ 40 bu PLC yield; 6.92 ac safflower w/ 382# yield. LEGAL: SW1/4 Sec 23, T8N-R54W. 2021 R/E Taxes: $485.64.
STARTING BID: $120,000
239.0± total ac; 87.0± ac dryland planted to triticale; 150.3± ac dryland in stubble; balance in grass/rds. Possession of stubble upon closing; possession of triticale acres upon harvest in 2022. Mostly class III soils. Co Rd 15 runs along eastern boundary. FSA Base includes 109.73 ac wheat w/ 40 bu PLC yield; 10.19 ac safflower w/ 382# PLC yield. LEGAL: Lots 7-8 & 13 Sec 6, T8N-R54W. 2021 R/E Taxes: $700.18. STARTING BID: $160,000