OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD 12/6/2019 – $1,450,000
The Phillips County, Colorado Stateline Pivot Irrigated property consisting of 291.6+/- acres with 239.8+/- acres pivot irrigated and 40.2+/- acres of CRP is to be sold at auction. This property is located from Holyoke, CO, 13 miles east and 1/2 mile south. The irrigation water for the 239.8+/- acres of pivot irrigated is provided by irrigation Well Permit #11537-FP to irrigate 300 acres with a 321 acre foot per year allocation and the ability to bank up to 537 acre feet over a 3 year period. 2 – Zimmatic pivots. 2 – CRP contracts expiring in 2031 & 2032 with annual payments ranging from $47.52/acre to $50.11/acre. Buyer(s) to receive the October 2020 and thereafter CRP payments. Property is currently leased for the 2019 crop year. Possession available to Buyer(s) for 2020 crop year. Excellent location being within 1 mile of two major grain handling facilities. Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s).
Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 10 am – 12 Noon
Phillips County Event Center, Holyoke, CO
- Phillips County, CO
- Phillips Cty Stateline Pivot Irrigated Online-Only Land Auction w/reserve
- 291.6+/- ac Pivot Irrigated - CRP
- Bidding Starts October 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. and ends October 10, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- 291.6+/- acres
- 239.8+/- acres pivot irrigated
- 40.2+/- acres of CRP
- 11.6+/- acres grass
- E Phillips County, Colorado
- From Holyoke, Colorado, 13 miles E, 1/2 mile S
- Leased for the 2019 crop season
- 2 – Zimmatic Pivots
- Irrigation Well Permit #11537-FP, 300 expanded acres, 321 ac ft with the ability to bank up to 537 ac ft over a 3 year period
- FSA base is 211 acres of corn with 167 bu PLC yield
- Buyer(s) to receive possession for 2020 crop year
- 100% of the 2020 CRP payments to Buyer(s)
- 2 - CRP contracts expiring in 2031 and 2032
- Annual payments range from $47.52/ac to $50.11/ac
- Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights to the Buyer(s)
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request Well Banking Report
Page references refer to the Detail Brochure located on the auction property web page or to receive a hard copy contact our office at 970-522-7770.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SW1/4, W1/2SE1/4 & Lot 2 of Section 17, Township 7 North, Range 42 West of the 6th PM, Phillips County, CO.
See Pages 15-23 for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
ACREAGE: 239.8+/- Acres Pivot Irrigated
40.2+/- Acres CRP
11.6+/- Acres Grass/rds
291.6+/- Total Acres
LAND TENURE: Soils consist of Platner, Richfield, Rago & Kuma loam, and Platner-Eckley association soil.
See Soils Map on Page 6.
TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes payable in 2020 are: $4,848.04
FGMD Assessment: $75.00
RRWCD Assessment: $3,422.00
FSA INFORMATION: FSA bases: 211 ac corn w/167 bu PLC yield.
IRRIGATION WATER & EQUIPMENT: The irrigation water for the 239.8+/- acres of pivot irrigated is provided by irrigation Well Permit #11537-FP to irrigate 300 acres with a 321 acre foot
per year allocation and the ability to bank up to 537 acre feet over a 3 year period. 2 – Zimmatic pivots. See Pages 7-10 for copy of Well Permit and Pages 11-12 for copy of Well Test.
CRP CONTRACT: CRP Contract #11131 (treed windbreak) expires 2023, 22.65 ac @ $50.11/ac, annual payment $1,135. See Page 13 for copy of contract. CRP Contract #11060 (grass) expires 2021, 17.59 ac @ $47.52/ac, annual payment $836. See Page 14 for copy of contract.