OverviewThis property is sold
RACE FAMILY TRUST PASTURE & WATER RIGHT AUCTION
AUCTION TRACT BID PRICE/ ACRE
COMBO #1 $600,000 $1,250
PARCEL #2 $330,000 $705
JID UNIT $47,000 $671
Color Brochure, Visual Tour, Google Map and Digital Brochure below
Quick Facts…Web Page updated frequently until auction day.
Reck Agri Auction Center
535 E Chestnut, Sterling, CO
Auction Location Map
948 +/- Total Ac – Sedgwick County, CO
70 Acre Rights Julesburg Irrigation District
The Race Family Trust offering 948+/- acres of Colorado pasture land for sale at auction. Located in northwest Sedgwick County, Colorado, the Race Family Trust property includes 480+/- acres of sub-ir-rigated pasture, 468+/- acres of hard land pasture, and 70 acre rights within the Julesburg Irrigation District. The Buyer(s) will have possession upon closing, 50% of owned minerals to be reserved for 10 years. Livestock water via 1 windmill, 2 sub-wells, 1 pump jack. Pasture to offered in 3 parcels, 1 combo, & pasture single unit. Julesburg Irr District water to be offered in 9 water lots, 4 water combos, & JID single unit. Water lots & combos range in sizes of 5, 10, 20, 30, & 70 ac rights. The Multi Parcel Auction bidding format allows all bidders an equal opportunity to participate and purchase pasture and additional irrigation water to add to or expand your operation.
PARCEL #1A – SUB-IRRIGATED PASTURE:
293 +/- Total Acres; Legal: That part of the N½ of 10, T11N, R46W lying N of Hwy #138; Location: From Sedgwick, Colorado, 2 mi NE on Hwy #138 to CR 19. CR 19 borders W property line, CR 21 borders E property line; Hwy #138 borders S property line; L/S water via submersible well & pump jack; R/E taxes: $295.34.
PARCEL #1B – SUB-IRRIGATED PASTURE: 187 +/- Total Acres; Legal: E½SW¼, W½SE¼, & NE¼SE¼ of 10 lying S of R/R ROW, T11N, R46W; Location: From Sedgwick, Colorado, 3 mi NE on Hwy #138 to CR 21, ¼ mi S. CR 21 borders E property line; L/S water via submersible well; R/E taxes: $185.66.
COMBO #1: (Parcels #1A & #1B) – SUB-IRRIGATED PASTURE: 480 +/- Total Acres; L/S water via 2 – submersible wells & pump jack; R/E taxes: $481.00.
PARCEL #2 – PASTURE: 468 +/- Total Acres; Legal: W½ & W½E½ of 20 except a tract, T11N, R45W; Location: From I–76 / Ovid exit, ¼ mi S; L/S water via windmill; R/E taxes: $240.39.
SINGLE UNIT: (Parcels #1A, #1B & #2) –
PASTURE: 948 +/- Total Acres; L/S water via 2 – submersible wells, windmill, & pump jack; R/E taxes: $721.39. JULESBURG IRRIGATION WATER LOT DESCRIPTIONS.
Watch or participate in LIVE auctions online! Can’t make it to the auction? You can still be part of the action. Watch the live simulcast and/or bid online. Live auction broadcast starts approximately 15 minutes prior to auction.
- Sedgwick County, CO
- Race Family Trust Pasture & Water Right Auction – No Reserve
- Successful Auction! Thursday, April 2, 2015 – 10:30 am, MT
- Reck Agri Auction Center, Sterling, CO
- 948 total acres
- 70 ac rights within Julesburg Irrigation District
- Located in NW Sedgwick County, Colorado
- 293+/- ac sub-irrigated pasture, 2 mi NE of Sedgwick, CO
- 187+/- ac sub-irrigated pasture, 3 mi NE, ¼ mi S of Sedgwick, CO
- 468+/- ac pasture, ¼ mi S of I-76 / Ovid Exit
- Possession upon closing
- 50% of owned minerals to be reserved for 10 years.
- Livestock water via 1 windmill, 1 sub-well, 1 pump jack
- Pasture to offered in 3 parcels, 1 combo, & pasture single unit
- Julesburg Irr District water to be offered in 9 water lots, 4 water combos, & JID single unit
- Water lots & combos range in sizes of 5, 10, 20, 30, & 70 ac rights