OverviewThis property is sold
The Robert Hobbs Estate Auction is an online-only auction with NO RESERVE! Small tract of irrigated land located 6± mi NE of Iliff, CO w/ North Sterling water rights. 28.5± total acres of land w/ 27.14 District Acres in North Sterling Irrigation District. Offered as a single parcel – water will not be separated! Great opportunity to acquire supplemental water rights in the North Sterling Irrigation District or add a small irrigated tract to your operation.
- Logan County, CO
- Online Only Auction with NO RESERVE
- Bidding opens: Wednesday, November 18 @ 8 a.m.
- Bidding closed: Thursday, November 19 @ Noon
- 28.5± total acres
- 24.5± acres of tillable, irrigated cropland
- 27.14 District Acres in North Sterling Irrigation District
- Legal Description: Part of the SE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 15, Township 10 North, Range 51 West of the 6th P.M.
- 6± mi NE of Iliff, CO
- 17± mi NE of Sterling, CO
- Less than 5± mi to Caliche Schools
- 4± mi North of Hwy 138
- 2± mi to paved road
- Access along Co Rd 56 (south) & Co Rd 57 (east)
- Parcel ID: 773110
- Listing #202139
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Bidder Approval Request Robert Hobbs Estate Detail Brochure
28.5± acres of irrigated land approximately 6± mi NE of Iliff, CO along Co Rd 56 (south) and Co Rd 57 (east). Water rights include 27.14 District Acres in North Sterling Irrigation Dist. 24.5± ac of irrigated cropland currently planted to grass; balance is grass/ditches. All OWNED mineral rights to be conveyed to Buyer(s). Legal Description: Part of the SE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 15, Township 10 North, Range 51 West of the 6th P.M. Possession upon closing. 2019 R/E Taxes were $418.57 and N. Sterling Assessments were $461.38. 27.14 District Acres in North Sterling Irrigation District. This district acreage was not included in either Point of Rocks Water Company, LLC or Point of Rocks Water Company II, LLC.
Starting Bid: $35,000