OverviewThis property is sold
21739 CR 37, Sterling, CO. Logan County
Mahoney Acreage For Sale
68 +/- Acres of Flood Irrigated and Pasture Land with Homestead in Logan County Colorado. This rural acreage is located 9 miles north of Sterling on paved County Roads 37 and 46, near the North Sterling Reservoir. The property includes 50 acres of flood irrigated crop ground with 68 acres of North Sterling District Water Rights. Existing farm lease. Improvements include an old farm house with a manufactured home connected. 4 bedroom, 3 bath, office and 2 kitchens. Basement with new block foundation and shelving. Quonset shed with electricity and radiant heat. 2 car open front unattached garage. 2 open front livestock buildings. 1 barn with hay loft. 2 automatic livestock water sources. Corrals and fencing.
Some portable panels stay with property. Some gates stay with property. Electric fencing stays with the property.
68 +/- acres. 50 +/- acres of Flood irrigated crop ground with 68 -/+ acres North Sterling District water rights. Growing Crops. Existing farm lease.
Prorate: real estate taxes & water assessments.
Diesel and gas fuel tanks stay with the property.
9 miles north of Sterling, Colorado on paved County Road 37 intersecting with CR 46. Paved county road access on the east & north side of the property. Trail borders the outside of the pasture and farm ground.
Nice set of trees for windbreaks around the house and Quonset.
Possession: 30 days after closing
Sterling RE-1 School System
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
- Logan County, CO
- 68 +/- acres
- 9 miles north of Sterling on paved County Road 37 & 46
- 50+/- acres of Flood irrigated crop ground with North Sterling District water rights
- Manufactured home & farmhouse connected
- 2,653 Square Feet Manufactured home – 2 bedroom, 2 bath w/office
- Farmhouse – 2 bedroom, 1 bath w/ kitchen
- Basement w/new block foundation and shelving
- New appliances & they stay with the house
- New wood flooring in the kitchen, entry way & dining room
- Wood burning stove
- 2 Forced air furnaces (Propane)
- No Air Conditioning
- 2 Water heaters
- Quonset shed w/electricity & radiant heat
- 2 car open front unattached garage
- 2 open front livestock buildings
- 1 barn w/hay loft
- 2 automatic livestock water sources
- Corrals and fencing
- Existing farm lease
- Diesel and gas fuel tanks