Call Marc for current asking price. Property did not meet the reserve on auction day.
1,320 acres pasture located 22.5 mi southwest of Yuma, CO to be offered for sale at the South Central Yuma County Pasture Auction. Situated in South Central Yuma County, this pasture in cross fenced into 3 pastures with livestock water provided by submersible well and delivered to 3 tanks via pipeline. Possession is available upon closing for the 2020 grazing season. The owned mineral rights, if any, to be conveyed to Buyer(s). Property to be offered as one parcel.
- Yuma County, CO
- South Central Yuma County Pasture Auction
- 1,320 acres pasture
- South Central Yuma County, Colorado
- From Yuma, CO 15 mi S, 5 mi E, 2.5 mi S
- Possession upon closing
- L/S water provided by 1 submersible well via pipeline to 3 tanks
- Perimeter fenced with cross fencing dividing into 3 pastures
- Owned mineral rights, if any, to Buyer(s)
- Offered as one parcel
Property DetailsColor Brochure Detail Brochure
1,320+/- acres pasture; Legal: S1/2 of 23, W1/2 of 24, W1/2 & W1/2E1/2 of 26, NE1/4 & N1/2N1/2SE1/4 of 35, T2S, R47W, Yuma County, CO; Location: From Yuma, CO, 15 mi S, 5 mi E, 2 1/2 mi S; Livestock water provided by submersible well and piped to 3 tanks. Middle tank includes live windmill if needed; R/E Taxes: $902.55.