Productive dryland quarter in southeastern Sedgwick County, Colorado. Available upon harvest of 2022 crops. Wheat acres are cash leased for 2022; corn acres are crop-share leased. Full possession upon harvest of 2022 crops. Excellent opportunity to expand or invest.
- Sedgwick County, CO
- SE Sedgwick County Dryland Quarter
- NE1/4 Sec 26, T10N-R43W
- 163.9± tillable acres (per FSA)
- 86.2± ac planted to wheat - cash leased for 2022
- 77.7± ac planted to corn - buyer(s) to receive landlord share of crop
- 99.7 acres wheat base w/ 36 bu PLC yield
- R/E Taxes (2021): $570.48
- Asking Price: $320,000
- *162.8 taxable acres per Sedgwick County Assessor (PIN 51026010)
Productive dryland quarter in southeastern Sedgwick County along Co Rd 12/59. Available upon harvest of 2022 crops; Buyer to receive landlord share of corn. Mostly class II & III soils.
NE1/4 Section 26, Township 10 North, Range 43 West of the 6th PM, Sedgwick County, CO
163.9± Acres Dryland
Good funds at closing