OverviewThis property is sold
SUCCESSFUL AUCTION! High Bid of $500,000
640 acres of CRP land is being offered for sale as the ONLINE ONLY SE Washington County CRP Land Auction. 628.8+/- acres is currently enrolled in the CRP program with 11.2+/- acres of roads and/or waste. Located from Otis, CO; 20 miles south, 2 miles west, 1 mile south or from Anton, CO; 5 miles north, 11 miles east, 1 miles north. There are two CRP contracts with 402.9+/-acres enrolled @ $34.66/acre with an annual payment of $13,965 expiring 9/30/2019 and 225.9+/- acres enrolled @ $36.87/acre with an annual payment of $8,329 expiring 9/30/2020. 100% of the 2019 CRP payments to be conveyed to Buyer(s). Possession is upon closing. Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s). STARTING BID: $400,000.
JOIN US! Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 10 am – 12 Noon
Washington County Event Center, Akron, CO
- Washington, CO
- SE WASHINGTON COUNTY CRP LAND AUCTION
- 640+/- acres
- Bidding Opens: April 23, 2019 @ 8:00 am, MT
- Bidding Closes: April 25, 2019 @ 12 noon, MT
- 628.8+/- acres CRP
- 11.2+/- acres rds/waste
- SE Washington County, Colorado
- Located from Otis, CO, 20 mi S, 2 mi W, 1 mi S
- Located from Anton, CO, 5 mi N, 11 mi E, 1 mi N
- 402.9+/- ac CRP, Expires 9/30/2019, $34.66/ac, annual payment - $13,965
- 225.9+/- ac CRP, Expires 9/20/2020, $36.87/ac, annual payment - $8,329
- 100% of the 2019 CRP payments to Buyer(s)
- Possession upon closing
- Level to slightly rolling terrain
- Primarily Iliff and Platner loam soils
- Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s)
- Starting bid: $400,000
- Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 10 am - 12 Noon
- Washington County Event Center, Akron, CO
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure SE Washington County CRP Online Auction Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request--SE Washington County Online Auction
All of Section 31, Township 2 South, Range 50 West of the 6th PM.
Washington County, CO. See Pages 9-88 of the Detail Brochure for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
628.8+/- Acres CRP
11.2+/- Acres Roads/Waste
640.0+/- Total Acres
Soils consist primarily of Iliff and Platner loam.
See Soils Map on Page 6 of the Detail Brochure.
2018 real estate taxes payable in 2019 are: $981.06.
FSA CRP CONTRACT INFORMATION:
225.9 CRP acres w/annual payment of $8,329 @ $36.87/acre – expires 9/30/2020. See Page 7 for copy of contract.
CRP Contract #2107B – 402.9 CRP acres w/annual payment of $13,965 @ $34.66/acre – expires 9/30/2019. See Page 8 of the Detail Brochure for copy of contract.
FSA wheat base is 79.8 acres w/26 bu yield, grain sorghum base is 13.2 acres w/20 bu yield, and barley base is 23.3 acres w/27 bu yield.
There are 5 gas wells on the property. The income for the owner share for 2017 was $1,767.78 and for 2018 was $1,759.33.