OverviewThis property is sold
See Color Brochure, Visual Tour, Google Map and Digital Brochure below Quick Facts…
Successful Auction! Land Sells as noted below…
PARCEL #1 $330,000 or $2,082 per acre
PARCEL #2 $205,000 or $1,274 per acre
Reck Agri Auction Center
535 E Chestnut, Sterling, CO
Auction Location Map
Two owners are offering their Colorado land for sale within the same auction. Parcel #1 is located from Julesburg/ I-76 exit, 6 mi S, 4 mi E, 1 mi S in SE Sedgwick County, CO. Parcel #2 is located from Sedgwick/I-76 exit, 4½ mi S, 3 mi W, 1 mi S in SW Sedgwick County, CO. The Buyer(s) will have possession of the wheat stubble on Parcel #1 upon closing and possession of the land where the growing wheat is located upon 2015 harvest. Possession of Parcel #2 is upon closing. Parcel 1: includes 79.4 +/- ac of growing wheat and 79.1+/- ac of wheat stubble. Parcel #2 includes 154.1+/- ac of corn stubble. Landlord share of growing wheat to Buyer(s). Excellent opportunity to add to or expand your farming operation.
PARCEL #1 – DRYLAND: 158.5 +/- Total Acres; 158 +/- ac dryland; .5 +/- ac waste; Legal: NW1/4 of 9, T10N,R43W, Sedgwick County, CO; Location: From Julesburg/I-76 exit, 6 mi S, 4 mi E, 1 mi S; Soils primarily consist of Class II w/small area of Class VI; 79.1+/- acres in wheat stubble,79.4 +/- acres planted to wheat; FSA base: 79.3 ac wheat w/37 bu, 18.9 ac barley w/37 bu; R/E Taxes: $486.74.
PARCEL #2 – DRYLAND: 160.9 +/- Total Acres; 154.1 +/- ac dryland; 6.8 +/- ac waste; Legal: NW1/4 of 26, T10N,R47W, Sedgwick County, CO; Location: From Sedgwick/ I-76 exit, 4½ mi S, 3 mi W, 1 mi S; Soils primarily consist of Class III w/ areas of Class VI; 154.1+/- acres incorn stubble; FSA base: 151.9 ac wheat w/30 bu DTY & 46 bu CCTY; R/E Taxes: $518.64.
Stay connected through Reck Agri’s e-newsletter, blog, social media, text messaging and our regular mailing list.
Watch or participate in LIVE auctions online! Can’t make it to the auction? You can still be part of the action. Watch the live simulcast and/or bid online. Live auction broadcast starts approximately 15 minutes prior to auction.
- Sedgwick County, CO
- SEDGWICK COUNTY DRYLAND AUCTION - WITH RESERVE
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 @ 10:30 am, MT- Reck Agri Auction Center - Sterling, CO
- Successful Auction! Bid Totals $535,000
- 319+/- total acres
- Parcel #1: 79.4 +/- ac growing wheat, 79.1+/- ac wheat stubble
- Parcel #2: 154.1+/- ac corn stubble
- Parcel #1: From Julesburg/I-76 exit, 6 mi S, 4 mi E, 1 mi S in SE Sedgwick County, CO
- Parcel #2: From Sedgwick/I-76 exit, 4½ mi S, 3 mi W, 1 mi S in SW Sedgwick County, CO
- Possession upon closing on corn stubble and wheat stubble
- Landlord share of growing wheat to buyer
- Offered in 2 separate parcels and not in combination