OverviewThis property is sold
Call Reck Agri Realty & Auction about the W of Kimball, NE Pasture & CRP for Sale, Kimball County, NE. 266+/- ac Pasture & 49+/- ac CRP. Great location for horses & livestock. 1 windmill in the pasture provides water for livestock. Good perimeter fence. Property located 5.1 miles west & south of Kimball, NE. 19 miles east & south of Pine Bluffs, WY. CRP contract pays $1,291 per year and expires in 2020. Seller conveying all owned mineral rights. Excellent hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, mule deer & antelope! Possession upon closing. 316+/- Total acres.
- Kimball County, NE
- Kimball County Pasture & CRP - Kimball County, NE
- 266+/- total acres pasture
- 49+/- total acres CRP
- Nice property with rolling hills to help provide protection for livestock during strong winds
- 5.1 miles west of Kimball, Nebraska
- 19 miles east of Pine Bluffs, WY
- Immediate possession of pasture
- Pasture not grazed in 2018
- CRP expires in 2020
- Good perimeter fence
- Good county road access
- Seller conveying all owned minerals
- Nice location for a potential home site
- Excellent hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, mule deer & antelope!
- Asking Price: $185,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
From Kimball, NE, Hwy 30 west 4.1 miles to Road 33. South 1 mile on Road 33 to the northwest corner of the property. Property lies at the end of Road 33 across the cattle guard and travel in a southeast direction.
W1/2 of Section 3, Township 14 North, Range 56 West of the 6th P.M., Kimball County, NE
266.22 +/- Acres Pasture
49.80 +/- Acres CRP
316.02 +/- Total Acres
Livestock grazing, cow/calf operation, yearlings, horses, pigs, goats or sheep. Conservation Reserve Program.
Terrain is rolling.
49.80 acres @ $25.93 = $1,291 per year. CRP contract expires 9-30-2020. CRP practice CP10.
One windmill located in the pasture provides water for livestock.
2018 due in 2019 real estate taxes: $1,598.20.
Seller conveying all owned mineral rights.
Good funds at closing.