OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD! High Bid $200,000 or $701/farmed acre.
The heirs of Wes & Evelyn Jensen (aka Hillcrest Family, LLC) are offering their 300+/- acres of Nebraska land for sale at auction. Located south of Sidney, NE, south of I–80 in south central Cheyenne County, Nebraska, the Jensen property includes 300+/- acres of dryland situated in a strategic location. 128.9+/- acres is within Sidney City Limits and situated between two accesses into Sidney. I–80 exit #59 is 1/4 mile to the east with a Love’s Truck Stop adjoining the east property line. The Sidney Municipal Airport is 1/2 mile to the west. 285.4+/- acres is currently being farmed. 138.2+/- acres is in growing wheat and 147.2+/- acres is in wheat stubble. The property is currently leased and landlord’s share of the growing crop to be conveyed to the Buyer(s). All owned mineral rights to be conveyed to Buyer(s). Starting Bid is $200,000.
Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10 am – 12 Noon
Buffalo Point Steakhouse & Grill, Sidney, NE
- Cheyenne County, Sidney, NE
- Wes & Evelyn Jensen (aka Hillcrest Family, LLC) Dryland Auction
- NO RESERVE AUCTION
- 300.0+/- acres
- 285.4+/- acres dryland
- 15.5+/- acres grass/rds
- 128.9+/- acres within Sidney City Limits
- South central Cheyenne County, Nebraska
- Located from Sidney, NE south of I–80, Rd 113 on W line, Rd 16 on S line, located 1/4 mi west of I–80 exit #59 (Sidney exit)
- Located 1/2 mile east of Sidney Municipal Airport
- Possession of farmland subject to farm lease
- 138.2+/- acres of growing wheat
- 146.3+/- acres of wheat stubble
- 160.8 ac FSA wheat base with 39 bu PLC yield
- Landlord share of growing wheat to Buyer(s).
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s)
- STARTING BID: $200,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure Bidder Approval Request
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: All that part of the S1/2 of Section 8, Township 13 North, Range 49 West of the 6th PM, Cheyenne County, NE lying South of I-80 except for 2 parcels. See Pages 8-23 for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
284.5+/- Acres Dryland
15.5+/- Acres Grass/Roads
300.0 +/- Total Acres
LAND TENURE: See Soils Map on Page 6.
TAXES: 2018 real estate taxes payable in 2019 are: $5,389.02
FSA INFORMATION: FSA bases: 160.8 ac wheat w/39 but PLC yield.
COMMENTS: 128.9+/- ac within the Sidney City Limits; see Page 7 for map of land included within the Sidney City Limits. 138.2+/- acres is in growing wheat and 146.3+/- acres is in wheat stubble. There is a small area next to the cemetery that is farmed with larger field but belongs to the cemetery.