OverviewThis property is sold
Successful Auction! This property is Under Contract for $1,220,000.
The West Brule Irrigated Auction presents an opportunity to acquire irrigated land in western Keith County, NE where land rarely becomes available for sale. Located 3.5± miles west of Brule along US Highway 30, this property has excellent access and is conveniently located near grain markets. There are two irrigation wells with 243.43 certified acres in the Twin Platte NRD so there are no pumping restrictions. Sellers are offering a $42,000 credit to Buyer(s), at closing, for well repairs needed to improve pumping efficiency. Older Zimmatic pivots. Spring possession available. There is a small portion of land along the railroad that is leased from Union Pacific; specific details on the lease are forthcoming.
STARTING BID: $700,000
- Keith County, NE
- West Brule Irrigated Auction w/ Reserve
- Online Only Auction
- Offered as 1 parcel
- Bidding opens: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 @ 8 AM, MT
- Bidding closes: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 @ 12 (noon), MT
- Located 3.5± miles west of Brule, NE along US Hwy 30
- 307.3± total acres - 243.43± Cert. Acres in Twin Platte NRD
- 2 Irrigation Wells - No pumping restrictions
- 215.0± ac pivot irrigated under two Zimmatic pivots
- 14.1± ac flood irrigated
- Seller to credit Buyer(s) $42,000, at closing, for needed well repairs to improve efficiency
- 48.0± ac dryland currently in millet stubble
- 39.3± ac grass
- Spring 2022 possession (at closing)
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- STARTING BID: $700,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure West Brule Irrigated Land Auction Detail Brochure--Updated 2/2/2022 Bidder Approval Request
307.3± total ac. 215.0± ac pivot irr; 14.1± flood irr; 33.9± ac dryland; 44.3± ac grass. 2 irrigation wells w/ 243.43 certified acres in Twin Platte NRD – no pumping restrictions. Seller to credit Buyer(s) $42,000 for needed well repairs to improve efficiency. Two older Zimmatic pivots. Possession upon closing. Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights. FSA base: 182.0 ac corn base w/ 149 bu PLC yield; 12.2 ac wheat base w/ 32 bu PLC yield. There is a small portion of land along the railroad that is leased from Union Pacific; specific details on the lease are forthcoming.
LEGAL: All that part of Section 24 lying N of RR & S of Hwy 30 (except tract), T13N-R41W, Keith County, NE.
2021 R/E Taxes: $8,978.08, plus $1,582.30 occupation tax.
STARTING BID: $700,000