OverviewThis property is sold
PARCEL #1 SOLD! 9/14/2016 FOR $475,000
See Color Brochure, Visual Tour, Google Map and Digital Brochure below
LOCATION: From Sedgwick, Colorado, 1/2 mile NE on Hwy 138.
Parcel #1: The E1/2 of 17, except for a tract conveyed to the DOW, T11N, R46W of the 6th P.M., Sedgwick County, Colorado
Parcel #2: W1/2NW1/4 & W1/2E1/2NW/14 of 16, T11N, R46W of the 6th P.M., Sedgwick County, Colorado
Parcel #1: 132.6+/- Acres Pivot Irrigated
15.5+/- Acres Flood Irrigated
12.8+/- Acres Dryland
12.9+/- Acres Pasture
25.5+/- Acres Waste
199.3+/- Acres Total
Parcel #2: OFF MARKET; 120.0+/- Acres Pasture
LAND TENURE: Parcel #1: Level class II soils.
Parcel #1: 2015 real estate taxes due in 2016: $1,918.82.
Parcel #2: 2015 real estate taxes due in 2016: $131.28.
IRRIGATION & LIVESTOCK WATER & EQUIPMENT:
Parcel #1: Together with all livestock wells, well permits, water rights & equipment appurtenant to the property including an Irrigation well #3327-F adjudicated in Water Court Case #6683, all rights to Sedgwick County Well Users, 100 hp GE electric motor & pump, and 7 tower Valley pivot;
Parcel #2: Livestock well with solar pump with tank.
MINERAL RIGHTS: Seller to convey OWNED mineral rights to Buyer(s).
GROWING CROPS: None.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
Parcel #1: SOLD $475,000
Parcel #2: OFF MARKET
TERMS: Good funds at closing.
Call Reck Agri with questions on this Colorado Irrigated Farmland and Pasture for sale, or contact Reck Agri here.
Sign up and we will send you information via email or US mail. Feel free to also follow Reck Agri via Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, Google+, Facebook and our Blog for land sold, new listings and upcoming auctions.
Call Marc or Troy at Reck Agri with questions on buying and selling farm and ranch real estate or, contact Reck Agri.
- Sedgwick County, CO
- West Sedgwick Pivot Irrigated & Pasture
- Parcel #1: 199.3+/- total ac, 132.6 +/- ac pivot irr, 15.5+/- ac flood irr, 12.8+/- ac dryland, 12.9+/- ac pasture, 25.5+/- ac waste
- Parcel #2: OFF MARKET; 120.0+/- Acres sub-irrigated pasture
- Both parcels located from Sedgwick CO, ½ mile NE on Hiway #138
- Parcel #1: Irrigation well w/100 hp GE electric motor & pump, & 7 tower Valley pivot;
- Parcel #2: Livestock well with solar pump with tank.
- Parcel #1: 30/1+/- ac alfalfa under pivot, balance wheat stubble
- Possession at closing
- Parcel #1: SOLD $475,000
- Parcel #2: OFF MARKET