OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD! $735,000 9/18/2020
Horse property with beautiful modern home, large horse barn and heated shop with office space. 4 BD/3.5 BA house features an open floor plan, high ceilings, lots of natural light, and massive bedrooms! The 13,000± sq ft barn is ready to finish to your liking and there is also an outdoor roping arena. An expansive, heated shop with office space is perfect for your hobbies or even a home-based business with high speed fiber optic internet service. Situated on 40.73± acres with established grass just off Highway 52 south of Wiggins, CO and within 1± hour of DIA, Denver, and many Front Range locales!
Adjoining 485.9+/- acres pivot irrigated and dryland also available in separate listing; see Palmer Land & Cattle (North) listing.
- Morgan County, CO
- Wiggins Horse Property – 6104 Co Rd F, Wiggins 80654
- Listing # 192057
- Horse Property with approximately 40.73+/- acres
- Modern, well-appointed ranch style house with full basement
- Open floor plan and nearly 5,000 finished sq ft
- 4 large bedrooms; master en suite and second en suite in basement
- Expansive 13,000+ sq ft horse barn and roping arena with many possibilities
- Large heated shop with office space and half bath; room for all your hobbies or home-based business!
- Morgan County Quality Water
- Wiggins School District
- Located 11+/- miles S, 1+/- mi E of Wiggins in Morgan County, CO
- Located on paved road just off Highway 52 with easy access to I-76
- Within 1 hour of Denver International Airport (DIA) and other Front Range locales
- Adjoining irrigated farm also available through separate listing!
- Asking Price: $780,000
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure
Beautiful 40.73± acre horse property with modern 4 BD/3.5BA modular house featuring open floor plan, high ceilings and massive bedrooms! Finished basement has a large recreation/living area with second laundry room and office space. Newer 13,000+ sq ft horse barn ready to finish to your liking, plus an outdoor roping arena. An expansive, heated shop with office space is perfect for your hobbies or even a home-based business with high speed Internet available!
Adjoining irrigated farm also for sale in a separate listing.
Approximately 11± miles south and 1± mile east of Wiggins, or about 6± miles northeast of Hoyt.
6104 County Road F, Wiggins, CO 80654
Parcel in NW1/4 of Section 7, T1N R59W of the 6th PM, Morgan County, Colorado.
(Survey available upon request)
40.73 ± Acres
HOUSE: Ranch style home with 2,686± sq ft on main level and full basement with an additional 2,250± finished sq ft; total of 4,936± sq ft living space. Built in 2005, it has 4 large bedrooms and 3.5 baths. High ceilings, open floor plan, and lots of natural light are just some of the many upgrades. Expansive master bedroom with en suite, second en suite in basement. Radiant in-floor heat. Large covered front porch and deck/patio in fenced back yard. Roof replaced in 2020.
HORSE BARN: 13,000+ sq ft horse barn (built in 2017) with lean-tos; has the capability of 7+ outdoor runs.
ARENA: Outdoor arena with roping boxes and return alley (approx. 140’ x 230’).
SHOP: 7,350± sq ft shop with concrete floor; main portion has insulation and tube heat (gas), lighting and electrical, overhead doors, finished office space with half bath.
SITE IMPROVEMENTS: Mature trees, gravel and rock yard/drive, water lines to outbuildings, septic, Morgan Quality Water Tap #2188 (5/8”).
2019 real estate taxes: $6,618 (estimate).
Possession upon closing.
All OWNED mineral rights transfer to Buyer(s).
Good funds at closing.