OverviewThis property is sold
The William Stretesky Foundation is offering the home place and adjoining tract of dry cropland for sale at auction. Situated approximately 9± mi southeast of Julesburg, CO in Sedgwick County, this property features a well-kept farmstead with a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house and tons of storage for grain and equipment! The property will be offered in two separate tracts and together as a Single Unit.
Parcel #1 U/C $285,000.
Auction will be held in Julesburg, CO on December 7, 2021 at the Hippodrome Arts Center. The multi-parcel auction format allows all bidders an equal opportunity to participate.
- Sedgwick County, CO
- William Stretesky Home Place & Dryland Auction
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021 @ 10:30 AM, MT
- Hippodrome Arts Center, Julesburg, CO
- Property located 9± mi southeast of Julesburg, CO
- Parcel #1 U/C $285,000.
- Parcel #1: 24.3± ac farmstead (27375 Co Rd 26, Julesburg, CO 80737)
- 3BD/2BA house w/ 3,867± sq. ft. on 3 levels
- 4 large quonsets with concrete floors totaling over 57,000± sq. ft.
- Multiple grain bins of various sizes
- Utility sheds for storage
- Parcel #2: 120.3± ac dryland (currently cornstalks)
- Possession available upon closing
- Seller to convey all OWNED mineral rights
- OPEN HOUSE / INSPECTION DATES:
- - Saturday, November 13 from 1-3 PM
- - Saturday, November 20 from 1-3 PM
- - Wednesday, December 1 from 1-3 PM
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure William Stretesky Home Place & Dryland Auction Detail Brochure
Farmstead w/ 24.3± ac. and mature shelterbelt featuring 3 bed/2 bath, 3,867± sq ft home (including basement); (4) large steel quonsets with concrete floors — 60’x200’, 70’x200’, 70’x250’, 70’x200’ — totaling over 57,000 sq. ft. Misc utility outbldgs; grain platform scales; (22) 3,250 bu bins, (1) 7,500 bu bin, (2) 9,000 bu bins, (3) 18,000 bu bins, (1) 20,000 bu bin, (1) 24,000 bu bin. Address: 27375 Co Rd 26, Julesburg, CO 80737
120.3+ ac dryland (adjacent to Parcel #1) with class II soils. Possession upon closing. Land is currently in cornstalks. Legal: Part of the SW1/4 Sec 15, T11N-R43W.
Parcels #1 & #2