We are offering 439+/- acres of Colorado CRP land for sale in 3 parcels. Located in northwest Yuma County, Colorado. The property includes 313+/- acres of CRP Land for Sale. The property could also be purchased for future dryland farming, haying opportunities or livestock grazing with the installation of a well & fencing. The Buyer(s) will have immediate possession. The CRP contracts expire in 2023 & 2026 with a total annual payment of $15,429. Seller is reserving all owned mineral rights. Here is an opportunity to buy 3 CRP parcels with low taxes, good county road access and hunting opportunities.
ASKING PRICE: Parcel#1: $190,000; Parcel#2: $110,000; Parcel#3: $136,000
- Yuma County, CO
- Yuma County, CO CRP Land for Sale
- Yuma County, CO CRP
- Parcel #1: 160+/- total acres & 159+/- acres of CRP
- Parcel #2: 160+/- total acres & 73+/- acres of CRP
- Parcel #3: 119+/- total acres & 81+/- acres of CRP
- Northwest Yuma County, Colorado
- Possession upon closing
- Level to Rolling terrain
- 3 miles off paved road to Parcel #1
- Parcel #3 borders highway #59
- Good county road access to all 3 properties
- Seller reserving all owned mineral rights
- Good grass cover on Parcel #1 for grazing or haying when CRP contracts expire
- Parcel #1: CRP contract expires in 2023
- Parcel #1: CRP per acre contract rate $45.31
- Parcel #1: CRP annual payment of $7,207
- Parcel #2: CRP contract expires in 2026
- Parcel #2: CRP per acre contract rates of $53.65
- Parcel #2: CRP annual payments of $3,925
- Parcel #3: CRP contract expires in 2026
- Parcel #3: CRP per acre contract rates of $52.71
- Parcel #3: CRP annual payments of $4,297
Property DetailsColor Brochure
Parcel #1: SW1/4 of 20, T5N, R48W of the 6th P.M., Yuma County, CO.
Parcel #2: SE1/4 of 8, T5N, R48W of the 6th P.M., Yuma County, CO.
Parcel #3: N1/2 & SW1/4SW1/4 of 14, T5N, R48W of the 6th P.M., Yuma County, CO
Parcel #1: From Yuma, CO: 15.5 miles N to CR 54, 2.3 miles W to CR D, 2 miles N to CR 56 to SW corner of the property.
Parcel #2: From Yuma, CO: 15.5 miles N to CR 54, 1.3 miles W to CR E, 4 miles N to the SE corner of the property.
Parcel #3: From Yuma, CO: 19.3 miles N to SW corner of the property.
159.07 +/- Acres CRP
0.93 +/- Acres Grass & Roads
160.00 +/- Acres Total
73.16 +/- Acres CRP
87.28 +/- Acres Gravel Pit, Grass & Roads
160.44 +/- Acres Total
81.52 +/- Acres CRP
37.57+/- Acres Pasture, Trees & Roads
119.09 +/- Acres Total
Conservation Reserve Program, Gravel Pit & Hunting.
Parcel #1: CRP contract for 159.07 acres w/annual payment of $7,207 @ $45.31 per acre. Contract expires 09-30-2023.
Parcel #2: CRP contract for 73.16 acres w/annual payment of $3,925 at $53.65 per acre. Contract expires 09-30-2026.
Parcel #3: CRP contract for 81.52 acres w/annual payment of $4,297 at $52.71 per acres. Contract expires 09-30-2026.
Parcel #1: 2018 real estate taxes paid in 2019: $420.28
Parcel #2: 2018 real estate taxes paid in 2019: $294.70
Parcel #3: 2018 real estate taxes paid in 2019. $273.86
Seller reserving all owned mineral rights.
Possession upon closing.
Good Funds upon closing.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE BUYER
The information contained herein has either been given to us by the owner of the property or obtained from sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Reck Agri Realty & Auction and the Seller assumes no responsibility for the omissions, corrections, or withdrawals. The location and aerial maps are not intended as a survey and are for general location purposes only. The prospective Buyer(s) should verify all information contained herein. All prospective buyers are urged to fully inspect the property, its condition and to rely on their own conclusions. All equipment and improvements are to be sold AS IS-WHERE IS, without warranty, representation or recourse to Seller. Reck Agri Realty & Auction and all other agents of Broker are or will be acting as a Transaction Broker.