OverviewThis property is sold
SOLD! 12/20/2019 High Bid: $95,000 | $1,187.50 ac
To register to bid: Download Reck Agri App from Apple App store or Google Play OR click the Bid Online Link to your right.
The sellers of this 80+/- acres is offering their CRP land for sale at auction. 67.01+/- acres is enrolled in the CRP program with an annual payment of $3,196 @ $47.70/acre and the contract expires in 2025. Buyer(s) to receive the October 2020 payment. This property is situated in south central Yuma County, CO and is located from Eckley, CO, 1 mi E, 11 mi S, 3 mi E, 1 mi S. Possession is upon closing. Property is to be offered as one parcel. Owned mineral rights to be conveyed to Buyer(s).
- Yuma County, CO
- Yuma County CRP Land Auction
- Bidding begins: 11/18 @ 8 am
- Closes 11/19 @ noon
- NO RESERVE
- 80+/- acres
- 67.01+/- acres CRP
- 12.99+/- acres grass/rds
- South central Yuma County, Colorado
- From Eckley, CO, 1 mi E, 11 mi S, 3 mi E, 1 mi S
- Possession upon closing
- October 2020 CRP payment to Buyer
- CRP contract expires in 2025
- Annual payment is $3,196 @ $47.70/acre
- Offered as one parcel
- Owned mineral rights to Buyer
- JOIN US!
- Watch and/or submit bids at the Bid Closing
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 10 am - Noon
- Quintech, Yuma, CO
- To register to bid: Download Reck Agri app from Apple App store or Google Play OR visit www.reckagri.com
Property DetailsThis property is sold Color Brochure Detail Brochure
Page references refer to the Detail Brochure for the PHILLIPS COUNTY LAND AUCTION Revised and Printed 11/8/2019 located on the auction property web page or to receive a hard copy contact our office at 970-522-7770.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: N1/2NW1/4 of Section 34, Township 1 South, Range 45 West of the 6th PM, Yuma County, CO.
See Pages 8-18 for legal description, title commitment, and title exceptions.
67.01+/- Acres CRP
12.99+/- Acres Grass/Roads
80.00+/- Total Acres
LAND TENURE: See Soils Map on Page 6.
TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes payable in 2020 are: $109.58
FSA CRP INFORMATION: Contract #11028A with annual payment of $3,196 @ 47.70/acres; Contract expires September 30, 2025. See Page 7 for copy of contract.