- Southern Kansas
Marc Reck of Reck Agri Realty handled the auction of 28 parcels of commercial properties and farm ground in Southern Kansas for the Bank. We had contacted several company’s to handle the sale and requested each to present to management their plan to sell the properties.
Mr. Reck’s presentation convinced management that the public auction process would most likely provide the best financial result. Mr. Reck did a lot of research on each parcel consulting with the local FSA, the property owner and tenants to ensure the information in brochures, informational meetings and direct mailings were as accurate as possible.
On the day of the auction he provided detailed information on how the auction would be conducted and had ample staffing to handle questions and ensuring all individual bidders the opportunity to participate in the auction process. The results were more than satisfactory to everyone involved.”
We would like to acknowledge the outstanding job Reck Agri Realty & Auction did for us on our land auction. The timely and professional way that each and every process was carried out was innovative and imaginative.
The newspaper coverage, direct mailings, and their web site brought in prospective buyers and the information that was requested was handled with a professional attitude that made us confident that we had chosen the best and we were represented accurately and precisely.
The sales brochures were outstanding! The outline and dedication to correct details was another indication that we had the best, doing a job that few were qualified to do.
When I originally saw the commission on the potential sale, I thought it was excessive. After seeing the professionalism, attention to detail, hard work, and everything that was involved to put on this auction, i.e. color and detailed brochures, informational meeting, direct mailings, and how smoothly everything ran the day of the auction, I knew we had received a bargain.
Here are some comments that I've heard since the Sale:
1. His background work in preparing for the sale was impressive.
2. His advertising (brochures, colored pamphlets, etc,) was well spoken of by everyone.
3. The actual selling process while it seems intimidating at the onset was well thought of by everyone I heard comment when it was over from the standpoint of knowing what was going on at all times and the ability to get involved until the gavel hit the table. Several people who did not attend the buyers meeting commented they appreciated his explaining at the start of the sale the process even though it took some amount of time.
4. The comment by some after the sale such as "If I was having a Sale I would probably want to talk to him about doing it" speaks volumes of the sale management and presentation.
5. ...it was impressively well done....
I would definitely echo these thoughts and say as the Seller I was very appreciative of the work by the Reck Realty Team!